part 2

Walking the halls didn't take long, Luna could navigate these corridors blindfolded. Her body felt heavier evrey time she moved, her mane flowing just a little slower from normal, she needed Sir Meteor and her pillow in thar order.

Pushing open her doors, the guards only stood quietly as Luna unceremoniously slammed them closed. They look to each other for a moment, concern shared before resuming the honorable task of counting every leaf on every plant in the hallway.

Inside her room, it was dark, warm and smelled pleasantly of lavender. The curtains were drawn, her bed was made, and sitting on her bed was Sir Meteor, her stuffed Ursamajor, whom took up half the bed. Sighing in relief, she teleported off her regalia, putting them on a poniquin to be polished, put on a loose ,light blue night dress and climbed into bed. Sir Meteor silently waiting for his princess to hold him. He was a few years old and had a visible stitching job done to reattach his foot, but he was still as handsome as when she bought him.

Luna melted into her bed, the soft memory mattress melding to her body, her limbs weighing more than bricks as she pulled the covers up and pulled Sir Meteor down to snuggle. His fur was del8ghtfully soft, her body heat quickly warming the rest of the bed nicely. A small smile creeps across her face, her floating mane cool to the touch against her cheek. Comfortable in her Chambers, she wanted for sleep.

And waited, and waited, and waited some more. Then it felt like she was falling. With a jerk, she sprung up, her legs kicking and wings splayed out and flapping to catch herself. But she wasn't falling, she was happily curled up on her bed with her noble Sir Meteor. Frowning at her own bodies attempt to keep her from sleep, she layed back down, held onto Sir Meteor's arm and closed her eyes.

Luna enjoyed the feeling of her coat against the bedsheets, the smooth material letting her shuffle without protest. Not long after, Luna found the best spot, facing the drawn curtains, Sir Meteor up against her back and her duvet brought up to her chin. Warm, comfortable, calm. It was all she needed, to fall asleep, and it would've been a great sleep, spectacular even, if only she didn't think about the nightmare that was.

"What would happen in a world wothout sugar?"