Prologue: Episode Yuta (3)

Chapter 0: The Prelude

(Wattpad Bugged when I wrote the last Part, originally supposed to be finished in Part 2 but now it's a 3 Part so thank you wattpad.)

First Ring

Morgan And Zeruh have an Intense Stare off as Zeruh continues to Laugh manically, Morgan Begins Charging up a Miniature sun in his Hand getting ready to Deliver Judge to the Criminal Before him.

Zeruh: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!

Morgan: You believe this to be a Laughing matter? Allow me to deliver...Divine ju-

━ A Speedblitz

A Speedblitz.

In what looked to be Instant, Zeruh had easily closed the Gap between Him & Morgan, and with an Open Palm Slapped him Across the Face with Enough Force to Blast him Several City Blocks into Sinnoh.

After Flying Thousands of Meters, Morgan plants his Axe into the Ground to stop his Momentum...In the Distance he can still hear Zeruh's Laughter, Black and Red Lightning Striking the Terrain and Damaging it from his Aura Alone

Morgan: So this is the Power of the Leader of Nostra...

━ Zeruh & Morgan Blitz through the Buildings of the First Ring Sinnoh, Destroying Dozens of buildings as their Fight continues, Morgan remains on Heavy Offense but Zeruh simply enjoys himself doing tricks and Flips and evading all of Morgan's attacks with ease as if toying with him.

Morgan: War-Battle-Axe: Lion Rage

Morgan Raises his Axe and Does a Single Horizontal Slash that wipes the Area clean of It's Surroundings creating a Flat Territory.

Morgan looked around as if his Attack had successfully landed, but he has yet to See Zeruh

Morgan: *Did the Criminal Flee-*

(Tap)

He Feels a Tap on his Shoulder, Swinging his Axe Around with Such speed it Created a Wind Blade that Destroyed everything in it's Path, however he swiped at Pure Air...