Work

I Went into my office and Grabbed my drink bottle. I Went back out and into a Patients room, "Hello Annie, Are you ready for doctor grey to get you into surgery" I Asked the Patient. Meredith was standing next to me as she was on my service today. "Doctor Grey?, Arnt you doctor Grey" Annie asked looking at me "Where Married, We are both Doctor Grey" I smiled "Ah okay makes sense, Yes I'm ready" Annie smiled. 

"Alright, Doctor Grey will get you prepped. Ill see you in the or" I said smiling and walking out. I checked on a few other patients Before Meredith Paged me and I went into the Or. I got about half way through the surgery before..

"Fuck" I Groaned turning away form the Patient and putting my hand over my mask. "Addie?" Meredith asked "mhm" I mumbled "F-finish the surgery Meredith" I mumbled running out and Ripping my mask off Before throwing up into the sink. Meredith got Bailey to take over and she came out to check on me. "Addie" She said rubbing my back as I threw up into the sink. "mhm, I'm fine just. Surgery while pregnant isn't fun" I mumbled Turning around leaning against the sink. Meredith handed me a piece of Paper towel and I wiped my mouth with it. I Sighed and shook my head "Get Bailey to finish The surgery. Go scrub in ill be alright" I said looking over at Meredith. "Alright, Page me if you need. I Love you Addie" She said smiling up at me "Love you" I smiled and Meredith went back in.

I Walked out and Went to my office annoyed at myself. I shut the door and pulled my shirt off, I Looked at my bump in the mirror in my office and I gently rubbed my hands up and down it. "I Love you baby girl" I Said starting to cry. I sat on the floor my hands still gently resting on my stomach. I had my head down and I was sitting there crying, I picked up my phone and called Oliva my therapist. "Hey Addison, How are you?" Olivia asked as she answered the phone. I hiccupped and sniffled "O-okay, I Threw up in the middle of a surgery. I Just need to talk" I mumbled Holding my phone up to my ear "Alright, Do You know what triggered you throwing up or was it just The Pregnancy In general?" Olivia asked. "The blood, The mushy organs. It looked so disgusting. And it smelt feral, I've been doing it for 17 years and now all of a sudden I cant without throwing up" I Said sniffling again. "Alright, Addison that's normal in Pregnancy. The nausea will go away eventually its all part of the experience okay? Call me again if you need anything else Bye Addison" Olivia said softly through the phone. I said goodbye and hung up. I stood up and looked at my bump in the Mirror again. I put my hands on my bump and smiled. I wiped my tears off my cheeks and Looked down at my little bump. " There's a baby in there, In me " I smiled to myself. "There is" Meredith said coming in and shutting the door behind her. She came up behind me and put her arms around my waist resting her hands on my stomach. 

"Hey, I Though you where in surgery" I said leaning my head on hers "Yeah, Bailey said she will finish she told me to check on you" Meredith smiled kissing my shoulder. "You okay?" She asked. "Yeah, I Talked to Olivia. I'm okay" I smiled. She nodded and kissed all over my shoulder and up my neck. "Mer" I giggled As she unclipped my bra. "What" she smiled, "The Doors Unlocked" I Giggled "Oh, Right" she smiled as she let go of me and went to go Lock the door. She quickly Came back to her Spot behind me holding me again. She continued kissing up my neck and biting on it slightly.

"Mer" I Whined Grabbing her Hair. And yanking her in front of me "Addie" She giggled as I pulled her in front of me by her hair. "Keep going" I mumbled.

-later-

"I've got a surgery Addie, Ill come back and see you after okay? At least we got to finish I Love you" Meredith Said Kissing me softly Before running out and to her surgery. I Got myself Dressed again and giggled. sitting back on my chair, "Red, You know I could hear you right" Mark said appearing in the doorway of my office. "What?" I asked tilting my head "My office is on the other side of that wall you weren't Exactly Quite" he giggled. I threw my heel at him and he dogged it. I jumped up and lifted my shirt up with one hand putting the other on my stomach I Looked at mark "Get over here, Give me your hand" I smiled. He came over and held out his hand, I Grabbed his hand and put it on my Stomach "Do you feel her" I smiled looking up at Mark. "Oh my god, I do Feel her" He smiled. Bailey came in "Addison Encase you forgot your Married, To my intern for that matter" Bailey said standing in front of me and Mark "Bailey, She's kicking come here" I smiled And Bailey came over putting her hand on my Stomach. 

-Later-

I Picked up Frey from the day-care in the Hospital and I took Frey home, Meredith was still in her surgery so Bailey said she will drop her home later. I Gave Frey dinner and gave her a bath before putting her to bed. It was 11pm when Meredith Finally got home, I was sitting on the couch waiting for her "Mer" I whispered Hugging her as she shut the front door. "Addie, You didn't have to stay awake and wait for me" She said hugging me "I Couldn't fall asleep without you next to me, I Haven't slept without you in my arms for two years Meredith. I Love you" I said kissing her gently. "I Love you too, Come on lets go to bed" She said, We went upstairs and I Crawled into bed. I was Wearing Meredith's Nirvana shirt that she gave me The first night I stayed with her. "You look so cute in my shirt" She Smiled Cuddling up to me Kissing my forehead.