Mystery Medallion

Start from the beginning

     Stephen thought that while he was performing this act that surely people would protest. They would get uncomfortable when he and Julie made out, but this was something else entirely. Despite that though people were carrying on like this was the most normal thing in the world.

"Oh god," Julie gave out a telltale sigh as she hit her climax. Stephen eagerly licked up the resulting mess as Julie came back to her senses. "Good job." She said in post orgasmic haze, pulling Stephen out from under her skirt.

     Stephen, now free from the haze compelling him to eat out his girlfriend, was finally able to take stock of what had just happened, though he could hardly believe that it happened at all. The reason he was staring at Julie's crotch is because that it was at his eye level. He had somehow turned from a muscular six-and-a-half-foot tall jock into a four-foot-tall weakling. As far as he could tell, his body was the same minus the missing muscle mass and body hair, at a smaller scale. Stephen was still processing this as Julie was wiping his face off with a handkerchief.

"You did good but I don't want to have to tell you twice again ok," Julie chastised lightly. "When I say you're going down on me, you go down on me, that's what you do."

"What?" Stephen questioned.

"And just what are these clothes you are wearing?" Julie said with contempt. "This is what I get for letting you wander off on your own. Come on you're going into your daycare."

"My what?" Stephen questioned, but he found himself being dragged by the wrist to a very familiar hallway.

     There, at the end of the hallway where Stephen would peep into the girl's locker room, right where the hole itself was even, was a door. Which was perplexing in more than one way. For one it definitely wasn't there before, and for two on the other side of that wall was the girl's locker room. There was physically no space for there to be a room behind this newly appeared door. Despite the impossibility of it though, there was, in fact, a room on the other side of that door, and Julie was right it was a daycare.

     As impossible as it was there was a daycare in the middle of Stephen's school, occupying what should be the same space as a locker room in fact. The main feature of this daycare was a large playpen, with walls made of large colored pencils. Short enough for Stephen to be able to step over at his old height, but tall enough that his new height would be trapped behind the wall.

"Hey there Miss Knight," Julie greeted Stephen's old science teacher with a wave. "I'm dropping little mister attitude off for a bit."

"Has he been giving you trouble?" Miss Knight conversed as if this was a totally normal scenario.

"He has," Julie sighed annoyed. "I mean just look at what he's wearing."

"What's wrong with what I'm wearing?" Stephen protested.

"It's not what I want you to wear that's what," Julie snapped. "I have a very specific style for you."

"Stephen, you know better than to go against Julie," Miss Knight agreed with Julie. "There's some clothes for him in his cubby." Julie followed the direction over to the cubby and proceeded to strip Stephen down quickly and efficiently.

"You're not even wearing your pull-ups," Julie clicked her tongue in annoyance.

"But I don't need pull-ups," Stephen complained. Why that was the complaint he chose to voice among the many other complaints he had he'll never really know.

"It doesn't matter if you need them or not," Julie explained grabbing a blue pull-up decorated with cartoon animals and fluffing it up. "I say you're in pull-ups so you're going to wear pull-ups." Julie punctuated the end of her sentence by holding the pull-up open for Stephen to step into. With a now familiar wave Stephen found himself compelled to step into the pull-up and remain quiet as Julie pulled it up to his waist and then dressed him into a pair of snap crotch shortalls and a t-shirt. Apparently, the style Julie had picked out for Stephen was juvenile. "Now you're going to wait here with Miss Knight until I get ready to come get you," Julie pushed Stephen inside of the playpen, shutting the color pencil gate behind her and locking Stephen in.