...And A Warning?

Start from the beginning

DogDay: Well guys, LuckyLlama has delighted us with a map of the Rejected Critters' hideout!

KickinChicken: Seriously?! How do you remember all that?

PickyPiggy: Well, Bubba! Guess you got some competence now!

Bubba Bubbaphant: Haha. So funny.

Hoppy Hopscotch: So, what's the plan? What are we going to do?

DogDay: It's something harsh to say...but we have to, you know, kill them?

Bobby Bearhug: Um...I'm not very sure about that.

DogDay: Oh? Why not? Are you okay?

Bobby Bearhug: Yes, yes, I'm perfectly fine! But maybe killing them is too difficult. They are pretty smart...

Hoppy Hopscotch: That's why we need a plan! We have to take them from the rear!

Bobby Bearhug: Wait, I don't see this! Who tells you that they are not planning something against us right now?

Bubba Bubbaphant: At this exact moment? I don't think so. As long as they didn't put microphones...

KickinChicken: Exactly.

Bobby Bearhug: What if there are?

Bubba Bubbaphant: Bobby, calm down. I say it jokingly! I doubt there are microphones!

CraftyCorn: One question...and do the microphones have little red dots that blink?

PickyPiggy: What question is that?

CraftyCorn: I say that because...there's something there.

CraftyCorn pointed her hoof at what looked like stacked wooden boxes.
Hoppy, who was closest to said boxes, approached and saw a little light, red and blinking, in a gap between two of the stacked boxes. Hoppy barely reached in and took out a small black device, with a single side button and that little light.
He showed the device to the rest. Encouraged by Picky and Kickin, Bubba walked over, picked up the object, and quickly examined it.

Bubba Bubbaphant: ...A recorder.

PickyPiggy: Shit! Are they spying on us?!

KickinChicken: Well in the end you were right about the mics thing, Bubba.

Bubba Bubbaphant: This is the first time I'm upset that I'm right. But guess what?

Bubba slammed it to the ground and stomped on it several times. It was left as black tiny shards with exposed wires.

Bubba Bubbaphant: Done! One less recorder, because I can't guarantee that it will be the last one!

Bobby Bearhug: You suggest to look for more of these?

Bubba Bubbaphant: Exactly! We have to make them run out of resources that foster their espionage capabilities. This way we can present our plans with complete peace of mind.

Hoppy Hopscotch: Oh, hell yes! I love the idea! Let's smash recorders!

DogDay: Okay, I guess the plan can wait for a tiny bit...okay, let's look for recorders! Please try not to go too far from the area.

We started looking for recorders, cameras or any spy device. We divided into small groups; Bubba went with Bobby, Hoppy with Kickin, Picky with Crafty, and I was with LuckyLlama.
As expected, CatNap didn't bother to help.
Despite being divided into groups, we did not stray far, and always had another group in sight to feel safe.
When we finished, a few hours later, several of us had found several of the traps; Bobby had found two recorders, Kickin one, Hoppy two others, and Crafty had stumbled upon a small camera.
They left it all on the floor, and looked at them all.