24

DOMINIC

DOMINIC

The next few months have been great I love being a daddy as always but I'm more excited about Liland. And me, Lynn have worked out to where I get the kids from school and daycare and I keep them til dinner time and we all eat dinner together. I thought life was perfect I had my family and plus I was getting married to Mary and her kids had mixed feelings at first about me, only cause I was around their age. But they got over it after they really hung out with me. Like I said I thought life was perfect then things changed a year later.

***1 YEAR LATER***

The next morning, I got a call from Londan I haven't heard from her since the day she left my house. I called her a few times asking about the baby but she never answered my call so I let it go. But she call me and asked me to meet her for breakfast. I waited patiently for her to arrive. She was at least 40 minutes late I already ate and was about to leave when she text me that this was important and she needed to tell me something as soon as possible.

I saw her walking up with a bundle in her arms. She didnt look like herself, she looked tired and broke. Nothing like the woman I met a year and a half ago. She sat down and ordered something to eat then she unwrapped what she was carrying and it was a little girl.

 She sat down and ordered something to eat then she unwrapped what she was carrying and it was a little girl

"So you called me after almost 2 years" I said

"Yea I want you to meet your daughter Paris Nichelle Young" Londan said

"Paris.. Oh I get it your Londan she's Paris got it. So why now I been wanting to see her and you kept me from her what is it..?" I asked and I looked at her then it hit me she wanted child support now.

"Dominic" Londan said

"You want child support that's what that is right?" I asked

"No not fully she needs her daddy and well I can't do it anymore" Londan said I looked at Paris she looked at me I reached for her and I was shocked when she came to me. I held her as she rested her head on my chest.

" What do you mean you can't do it anymore?" I asked

"Look okay money yes is what I need and well you need your daughter so" Londan said pulling out a pen.