Fanfiction Notes

Want to enter a fanfiction book? Please read the different rules and fanfiction styles below. 

Rules For Entering a Fanfiction Book

- You must continue to follow all the rules in the first chapter of this book. 

- You must make it your own story. 

- You are required to follow and read the Wattpad Article about writing and submitting Fanfiction books. 

- Please don't include some fanfiction book titles the same as anyone else's on Wattpad or change any information about your fanfiction book. (Such as following me, adding this book to your reading list, voting on at least five parts in this book, and it doesn't have to be in order, and of course, make sure your fanfiction book does not have any restated quotes from Google or other articles online.)

- Characters can be your own, or they can be characters from an animation, book, movie, video game, etc.

- You must read the fanfiction STYLES. If you're looking to submit a certain kind of fanfiction, please message me here on Wattpad. 

Fanfiction Syles 

What are fanfiction styles? 

Fanfiction styles are the sub-genres and type of story you're going to write about. For example, if I wanted to write a one-shot that was going to be a Final Fantasy one-shot, that's what I mean by styles and sub-genres!

Here's a list of the fanfiction styles you may submit:

- Troll's Fanfiction 

- Final Fantasy Fanfiction

- Minecraft and/or any other video games (The Legend of Zelda, Dragon's Dogma 2, Lyfanga: The Time Shift Warrior, Helldivers 2, etc.) 

- Magna or anime comics and graphic novels. 

- Harry Potter or superhero comics.

- Guy or Fluff Fanfiction

- Asian Stories

- X Readers (Of Any Kind!)

Make sure to suggest certain topics about what else I should include in this list. 

Form For Fanfiction:

Username: 

Book Title:

Fanfiction Style: 

Rules Followed:

Mature Content:

LGBTQ+ Content: 

Tages (8+): 

Don't forget to vote for this chapter! (It's part of the rules!)