Sup.

I continued to press x, y and z as I countered attack my enemies. Loud noises filled the room as it was interrupted by a knock as I paused the game and glared at the door. I can smell he's scent coming from outside.

"Enter Bastard..." I muttered as the old man did what I told him to do. He wore the usual pathtetic smile. "What do you want?"

"I have good news for you!" He exclaimed.

"Your going to kick me out..." I already read his mind as I stood up and saved my game.

"Yes and your going to meet your new brothers."

"How nice..." I muttered sarcastically.

"Mari-chan be good to your father!" Mom teleported behind him as I rolled my eyes.

Why can't she see that he's manipulating you. I thought as I stuffed my bags with gaming consoles and food.

What? You think I'm going to stuff my bags with frilly dresses that I never even use them anyway.

"Oi! Haru! Pack your shits were leaving." I shouted as a scared blonde male popped up near the doorway.

"W-why?"

"Because were going to outer space. Are you that stupid? I know you already heard that were going to my half blooded relatives." I said as I teleported behind him and grabbed his collar.

He looked at me with his green eyes as he begged for mercy. I sighed as I let go of him and started to pack. My family is f*cked up.

I wore a blue hoodie and I partnered it with my blue shorts. I grabbed my darker blue stockings as I wore my white converse.

~Time Skip~

I sat here quietly while listening to rock music as I bobbed my head lightly to the beat.

Haru was seating beside me as he sat there awkwardly. Haru was one of my sacrificial grooms and you might be guessing why would I let him live?

I won't say it to loudly but he is an awesome teen even though he's quite terrified of me.

I was shocked that he beated me in one of those DDR games. I felt a tug on my shirt as I snapped back to reality.

"Um... Were here..." Haru said as we got out of the car.

I stared at the mansion as the first word left my mouth.

"Ugly..."

I sighed as I trudged towards the house as I knocked on the door. Haru was busy trying to annoy me as my eye twitches.

"Come on Hika-chan I know that bag is heavy for you..."

DUDE I'M A VAMPIRE!!! WEIGHTS DOESN'T MATTER!!!

I saw a girl with blondebhair and pink eyes as she stared at me. I muttered a sup as I teleported my way in.

She looked at me with a shock face as I stared at her boredly. I noticed 2 black dots on her neck. I'm guessing she's the sacrificial bride.

"Oi! Pancake who's that girl over there?" I saw a red head popped up near her.

"Ms. Komori can you explain why is there human in here." A black haired dude appeared beside me.

Human? Don't make me laugh.

The 2 sacrificial guys were lile twins cause they were both shaking in fear. It was a great sight.

"I'm Hikari Sakamaki and-"

"Did you just say Sakamaki?" I was cut off by the red head dude.

(-_-*)

"Yes now let me ex-"

"Well well well what do we have here. Another bitch-chan."

Did he just call me a bitch?

(-_-**)

I sighed inwardly as I try to calm my nerves. Haru noticed this as he stepped beside me.

"Like I said I am your si-"

"How dare you woke me from my slumber you pathetic human!" I heard crashing.

(-_-******************)

I quickly bit Haru as my eye turned yellow the momment they kept cutting my sentence.

I gulped large amount of sweetness as I gripped his collar tightly. In the corners of my eye I can see they were taken aback at my vulgar action. He flinched but moaned weirdly.

Before he could faint due to blood lost I extracted my fangs and clense the remaining blood.

"As you may see I am your half sister and I am NOT a human." I stated as I held the zombie looking Haru.