The rulers pt.1

WORDS: 4512

1. Ruler description:

The ruler of: Draconia

Name: Empress Seraphina Stormscale

Age: 327

Gender: Female

Race: Draconian

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Lover: None

Lover race: N/A

Hair color and style: Long, flowing silver hair with streaks of iridescent blue, often adorned with jewels and intricate braids.

Eye color: Piercing emerald green with slitted pupils.

Appearance description: Seraphina possesses a regal bearing, standing tall with a lithe yet muscular build. Her scales shimmer with hues of azure and amethyst, adorned with intricate gold and silver armor. She wears ornate robes befitting her status, embellished with symbols of Draconian heritage.

Abilities: Seraphina possesses formidable draconic abilities, including mastery over elemental magic such as fire and lightning. She can also communicate with dragons and possesses enhanced strength, speed, and durability.

Personality: Seraphina is a wise and just ruler, deeply devoted to her people and the preservation of Draconian traditions. She is fiercely protective of her kingdom and will go to great lengths to ensure its safety and prosperity. Despite her commanding presence, she is compassionate and empathetic, often seeking diplomatic solutions to conflicts.

Flaws: Seraphina's sense of duty and responsibility can sometimes lead her to be overly cautious or stubborn. She struggles with trusting others outside of her inner circle, which can hinder her ability to form alliances.

Heir: Prince Draven Stormscale, Seraphina's eldest son, is the designated heir to the throne. He is being groomed to succeed his mother and is already showing promise as a leader.

Backstory: Seraphina ascended to the throne of Draconia after the untimely death of her predecessor, her father. Trained from a young age in the arts of war and diplomacy, she proved herself a capable ruler, earning the respect and loyalty of her subjects. Throughout her reign, she has faced numerous challenges, from external threats to internal strife, but has always emerged victorious, cementing her legacy as one of Draconia's greatest leaders.

2.Ruler description:

The ruler of: Avesia

Name: Queen Astraea Skylark

Age: 234

Gender: Female

Race: Avian

Sexuality: Pansexual

Lover: None

Lover race: N/A

Hair color and style: Silvery-white feathers cascading down her back, adorned with intricate braids and feathers of various colors.

Eye color: Deep sapphire blue, shimmering with wisdom and grace.

Appearance description: Astraea exudes elegance and poise, with wings spanning majestically behind her. Her plumage is a dazzling array of iridescent blues, purples, and greens, complemented by ornate jewelry and regal attire that reflects the beauty of Avesia's natural landscape.

Abilities: Astraea possesses the ability to manipulate air currents and control the weather, a gift passed down through generations of Avian royalty. She is also a skilled diplomat and orator, able to negotiate with other kingdoms and forge alliances for the betterment of her people.