RULES (Not Optional Besties)

Rules are very important to keep this all going smoothly!

1. There will be no hurting anyone outside of roleplay. No telling anyone that their character is bad, that their idea is stupid, or any of that. Hurting characters in roleplay is obviously alright, but if I catch wind of anything outside of play, I will put an end to it my way.

2. Please ask if you can join before hopping onto roleplays! You don't want to undermine other people or take away a response that they were actively working on. Make sure you ask for permission first; I want this to be a happy place for all.

3. Third person point of view preferred! If you have a specific partner who has agreed to do first person with you, that is all fine and good, you are free to do what you want. But my default is third person, and it is therefore what I expect of other players, too. It provides for better plot in my opinion, and easier access to the storyline for others.

4. Any plotlines go! Enemies, romance, friends, whatever y'all want to do is totally cool with me! If you wish to roleplay smut, please let me know ahead of time, so I can make a separate section for you to do so. Other players such as I who do not wish to be involved with that deserve a fair warning before accidentally stumbling upon it.

5. See the link below for all of my current characters that I have played and will continue to play! One of the next chapters will have a form for you to submit characters of your own. You are more than welcome to use mine, and if you wish for your own to join my vast list in my character book with your own special shout out, make sure to fill out that form!
**THE FORM IS NOT MANDATORY!**
It's just for fun if you think others would enjoy becoming your character! You are free to create characters without the form so you can discover who they are just as your partner does!

**link will be added here upon the book's creation

6. I want this to be a fun and safe space for all roleplayers. Please help me keep it that way!

7. Comment fantasy rocks to let me know that you have read the rules!