After forcing myself to stop admiring her, I look around and see the house was fully lit up, but the lights are out. I look back and the light was from my mother's radiant presence. My golden glow that others are blinded by pale in comparison to hers. My mother looks around the house, and finally lets out the first words that I have ever heard from her.

Kanade: I'm home, Makoto. Kokomi.

My brother ran to us. 

M: Welcome home, Mother! You must be tired from the long trip. Please, have a seat.

I was slightly surprised of Makoto's behavior. She is our mother, but it's not every day you see him act so subserviently towards someone else. She walks past Kusuo and I without hesitation, and as soon as she's a short distance away, we suddenly notice a tall man that was behind her. A man in a black suit, a berry blue tie, white gloves, and glasses. He looked like if my brother became a butler in 10 years.

 He looked like if my brother became a butler in 10 years

He looks at us with his piercing blue eyes. He slowly takes off one of his white gloves and puts them in the inside pocket of his jacket. He gets down on one knee and takes my hand. 

?: You've grown so much, Kokomi.

He notices that I'm confused by his bold display.

?: Oh, my apologies...you don't even know my name. I'm Teruhashi Tadao, and I'm your father.

T: Father?

He gives a gentle smile.

Father: That voice, is as beautiful as I expect it to be.

He stood up and puts his glove back on.

F: I would love to talk more, but we don't want to keep your mother waiting.

We walk to the living room and see my mother sit on a leather brown armchair supported by hand-crafted wood while my brother kneels on the other side of the coffee table on the floor with his head down.

T: Oni-chan? Did something happen?

Makoto looks to us with a forced smile, trying to hide another emotion.

M: It's nothing, Kokomi. This is how I normally report to Mother.

T: Report?

S: Where did that luxury chair come from?

K: Have a seat Kokomi.

I sit on the sofa nearer to my mother while Kusuo sits beside me. My father walked to the other side of the arm chair and also kneels next to my mother even though theres another sofa.

S:...so that's a normal thing for them.

My mother starts the meeting.

K: Makoto,