Parents...

A FEW WEEKS LATER

Alex: What's for dinner, Cathy?

Catherine: Spaghetti with Bread Sticks.

Alex: And?

Catherine: Fried Chicken, Meatloaves and Roasted beef.

Alex: (Makes a disgusting face) I'll just order takeout, bitch.

Catherine: W-what do I do with so much food.

Alex: Eat it.

Catherine: I can't eat all of it, obviously, Alex.

Alex: Then just throw it away, I don't fucking care. Just don't bother me, alright?

Catherine: But Alex it took me 3 hours to make all of this food. And I made it just for you.

Alex: Just take that innocence and throw it away. I already said that I don't fucking care about your food.

Catherine: I made all of it, sacrificing my free time and this is what you do?

Alex: I JUST DON'T CARE IF YOU MADE IN FIVE MINUTES OR A WHOLEW FREAKING DAY, CATHERINE HUNTER!!

Catherine: YOU SHOULD CARE! AFTER SHOWING ME ALL THOSE DREAMS ANY GIRL EXPECTS AFTER MARRIAGE, YOU TURNED OUT TO BE A CHEAT! But I did not go anywhere, Alex... I stayed RIGHT here, with you

Alex: HOW DARE YOU TALK TO ME LIKE THAT?!

Catherine: I have a right to do so, and if you keep this shit up I might even take this to the adjournment. So better back off me.

Alex: THAT IS ENOUGH! (Runs to her and grabs her by the throat against the wall behind her.)

Catherine: (pushes him away) NO! YOU WILL NOT DO THIS TO ME TODAY, YOU WHORE!

Alex: ALL THIS OVER YOUR DISGUSTING FOOD THAT WAS GONNA MAKE ME PUKE?! 

Catherine: ALL THIS BECAUSE I MADE EVERYTHING EVEN THOUGH I AM PREGNANT!

Alex: I'll kill for what you-

Catherine: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! WHY DON'T YOU GET IT, ALEX!? I AM PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!

Alex: Wait, what?-

Catherine: Yes......

Alex: Oh god, this was all left for today... As if you were not enough, now I'm having a kid I have to spend MY hard earned money on.... Just great..

Catherine: What? It is good! We would be parents, Alex!

Alex: (pushes her aside) Oh just fuck off. (Goes into the room and locks the door)

Catherine: But I-I'm h-happy. I'll have someone who he would not hit me in front of at least...

(Guys please vote this... please comment also how you like this book. Also tell if this is some piece of garbage I'll delete it. But I promise it gets nice later on.... T-T T-T)