BRINGING OUT THE DEAD IN A DANGEROUS LIASIONS ; 1

Magsimula sa umpisa

Damon playfully winks at Elijah , Damelia cleared her throat as she felt the food getting stuck . 

"Easy, I am not taking away your man." Damon whispers making Damelia choke on the food , she pinched Damon's hands as she heard Elijah chuckling.

" Well" Klaus laughed silently staring at Damelia who was glaring at her twin. " Elijah and I have had our share of quarrels over the century. But we always make it through."

"Kind of like you and Rebekah, right? Where is she, by the way? Last I checked she was still daggered because you were afraid to face her."

Damelia looked at Klaus ,  Damelia thought Rebekah was being late but guess not. 

"You daggered her!?"

"God , why did you have to do that Stefan." Klaus grumbled.

"You never learn do you?"

"Lord." Klaus breathed out.

Damelia sighed out , holding herself from practically killing him.

She looked at Elijah who was staring at her , He smiled at her. Damelia needed that. She smiled back.

"Anyways, Stefan ,  If you're referring to the fact that Rebekah knows I killed our mother, I've already come clean to Elijah."

"Wow." Elijah smiled at Damelia.

" Hey, Stef, remember when you killed dad? Might want to dial down the judgment until dessert." Damon spoke.

" We're here to make a deal, Damon. Doesn't mean we need to kiss his ass for seven courses."

" I'm just saying we have a long evening ahead of us. Pace yourself , Stefan."

 "Where is the lovely Elena tonight?" Elijah asked.

" I don't know. Ask Damon." Stefan snapped.

Klaus laughed while Damelia look down to hide her laugh, her hair hiding her face from the sides. Elijah look at Damelia before looking at Klaus , confused.

" I'm sorry, you've missed so much. Ah, trouble in paradise."

" One more word about Elena and this dinner's over." Stefan again threatened.

Klaus smiles and puts a finger to his lips as a promise to keep quiet about Elena.

"You know what, probably best just to keep Elena in the do-not-discuss pile." Damon suggested.

"You're probably right."

"Yeah."

" It's just the allure of the Petrova doppelgänger, still so strong. What do you say, brother? Should we tell them about Tatia? Then we can talk about Damelia."

"What's up with my sister?"

Damon asked as he halted his movements.

"Easy Damon , all will be revealed today." Klaus smirked.

Damon look at Damelia who was frowning as well , looking at her food.

" Now why should we discuss matters long since resolved?" Elijah asked.

" Well, given their shared affection for both Elena and Katerina, I think our guests might be curious to learn about the originator of the Petrova line." Klaus shrugged. 

" Well, we're not going anywhere Elijah. Please, do tell."

Damon takes a sip of wine.

Elijah began. " When our family first settled here, there was a girl named Tatia. She was an exquisite beauty. Every boy of age desired to be her suitor, even though she'd had a child by another man. And none loved her more than Niklaus."