BRINGING OUT THE DEAD IN A DANGEROUS LIASIONS ; 1

Start from the beginning

Damion pulled her into a hug , "I missed you so much."

Damelia hugged him back , "I did too , Damon . and I am sorry that i disappeared , i just wanted a break."

"I understand. I need a break too , but right now , i can't , not until all of this finished."

"Don't tire yourself out please."

Damon nodded and pulled away and looked at Stefan who was stirring up.

"Let's get going now." Damon said to Stefan walked out with Damelia.

Stefan soon came and sat in the passenger seat.

Damelia stared at the mansion in amusement. It was pretty.

Damon and Stefan walked away from the car to the door making her speed to them. 

Damelia hold onto Damon's arm and looked at Stefan's arm. Stefan sighed looking away , he held out his arm for her to grab on , Damelia smiled and grabbed on it , Damon snickered at his brother childish-ness. Damon knocked on the door.

Soon Elijah opened , looking alive as always. 

"Damelia.." He whispered out.

Damelia hugged him and sucked his scent , that homey scent.

Elijah hugged her as he lowered his neck to her neck.

"Elijah.."

"You are back ."

"I am. And you are alive , again"

Elijah chuckled and looked at her .

"And that is because of me." Damon interrupted them and pulled Damelia back to him.

"Sorry brotherly moment." Damon grinned.

" Niklaus, our guests have arrived."

Klaus reached , " Damon. Stefan. Elijah tells me, you seek an audience. Very bold. Let's discuss the terms of our agreement like civilized men, shall we? And Damelia , This is a gift , take it as me apologizing for , well , using you."

Damelia scoffed and smiled at him . Klaus smiled back and moved away to let them enter.

 The table is set and there's food on it. Two female servants are standing in the room.

"It's better to indulge him." Elijah took Damelia's hand kisssing her endlessy.

"I didn't come here to eat, Klaus. Fact, I didn't want to come here at all. But I was told I had to cause you would hear us out. And i eould like it if you stop harrasing my sister , elijah." Stefan snickered.

"Well, we can sit and eat or I can reach down your throats and pull out your insides. The choice is yours. However my brother will be on my side."

They sit at the table and everyone except Stefan eats and drinks. One of the servants pours Damon some wine.

Damelia sat in front of Elijah , next to Damon and Stefan.

" Thank you, love."

" You lost your appetite." Klaus pointed out.

Damelia just drank the wine and smiled at the woman who poured some more.

" Eat. I thought we agreed that we would leave the grumpy Stefan at home." Damon said.

" That's the spirit. Isn't it nice? Five of us dining together? Such a treat. Is this what you had in mind when you pulled the dagger from my brother?"

" Well, I know how he felt about you, so I figured the more, the merrier."