Our Saviors Are Stumped

Also none of the characters are mine unless I say it's an OC. All other characters belong to Rick Riordan.

Also Leo's back w calypso

TW: Swearing but it will be censored like F*** B****

Also multiple POV changes

~POV Percy~

I was talking with the seven(minus Frazel because of Roman stuff), Calypso, Nico, and Will (they're so cute and oblivious, it's like Frazel but worse). Just chilling and like being happy that we survived, when I saw this kid in an oversized hoodie. black joggers, and combat boots. Now I wouldn't usually pay attention, but A. This kid is wearing a hoodie, pants, and boots in the middle of the summer, and B. This kid is way too old to have not been claimed but is still unclaimed. (Ok i keep putting these but once I went to New York for the summmer and I was cold and needed a hoodie so I'm not exaggerating) The gods wouldn't dishonor an oath...well not this oath. I yell out to her to get her attention "Hey!"

The pic is of me so some stuff is blocked out like what it said on the hoodie and my face

The pic is of me so some stuff is blocked out like what it said on the hoodie and my face. Also imagine that I'm wearing combat boots.

~Back to Rob's~

Uh crap what do I do? I mean Percy's a huge deal at camp, and everybody had/has a crush on him, or doesn't Ike guys in general (I'm in the latter). I turn around. "Yeah?" I say like a dumbass, he's a celebrity and I just say yeah. "I heard you haven't been claimed, is that true?" He asks as he jogs up to me. "Uh, yeah. Why do you ask?" I reply. "Do you know why? Like have you done something that could piss one off?" He questions. "Uh...no? I don't think so? I'm really sorry but I gotta go, bye!" I basically ran away. This day was a godsdamn infodump and my mind can't keep up. I get out my iPod and my earbuds that I traded from the Stolls. I definitely got swindled but it's fine, I need literally anything to calm down. OH S*** WHAT IF THEY SAW ME EARLIER WITH NINA, OH CRAP THEY PROBABLY THINK IM A MONSTER.

~Annabeth's turn~

Something's up with this girl. She's unclaimed, talked to a random lady, becomes a demon-ish thing, and then runs away? Maybe we'll find something after some research.

A/N A mini chapter to get back in the groove of it. Apparently people read my s*** so here it is. Also thank you for reading if you do, it means a lot. So long guys, gals, and all other pals. - That gay Texan 🤠