"What's that supposed to mean?" Luffy said, squishing my face a little.

"Zowo." I said, wishing he wasn't squishing my face so hard. I was trying to be serious damn it.

"What? Because of something I said was ok? That I started? Bullshit, Misaki. We talked about boundaries. This was out of bounds. You had every right to be jealous and mad."

I blinked at him, wondering when he started getting so damn mature. Was he always like this?

"I would be mad if you went out of bounds!" Luffy declared, letting go of my face. "Don't you ever say that you have no right to be jealous. You can feel anything you want to feel!"

"Hey. So about boundaries." I said quietly. "Zoro did kiss me on top of the head while you were dealing with Hancock."

"I know. He told me." Luffy said, chuckling. "He just wanted to help make you feel better. He didn't mean it like that."

"How do you do that?" I asked. "Be so cool with Zoro being.. so... I dunno... so... comfortable with me?"

"He is my vice captain." He shrugged. "I just trust him."

"Is it just that?" I asked, genuinely curious. Luffy tilted his head at me, unsure what I was getting at. "Like, are you like... curious?"

Luffy burst out laughing and patted my arm. "No, no... I guess it kinda looks that way if you think about it too much, huh?" He grinned at me, raising his eyebrows knowingly. "I just know he could use an outlet. And you guys are so close, I just... I dunno. It just didn't feel wrong to me."

"You're a weirdo, you know that?" I said, eyeing him curiously.

"You love me though!" He chuckled.

"Does that make me weird too?"

"I think so!"

   "Well this weirdo has yet another confession." I said, biting my lip.

   "Oh?"

   "I called Kid."

   "Jaggy? Why?"

    "I just... I needed a more neutral party to talk to. About some of this."

   "He isn't very neutral." Luffy said, his smile falling to a frown.

   "Yeah, well, I knew if he defended you, it wasn't because he was loyal or anything."

   Luffy pondered that for a moment and then sighed. "Ok, that's fair. So did he defend me?"

   "He actually did." I said. Luffy grinned.

   "I knew he wasn't a bad guy."

   "You always know." I laughed. "But I also want to say..."

   "Yes?"

   "I wanted to talk to him... and it made me feel better to talk to him."

   "Oh... is that a problem?"

   "I think it could be... depends on what you think... so I wanted to be honest with you and tell you about it."

"Do you like him?" Luffy asked. His voice conveyed nothing but sheer curiosity.

   "I like talking to him." I admitted. "Say the word and I won't."

   "Misaki, have you ever told me to stop talking to Hancock?"

    "Well... no... but I don't think that's the same thing." I said, biting my lip. "It's not like you like her like that."

    "Well, is he gonna force a kiss on you?" Luffy pondered, tapping my arm lightly.