"Y/n... I wanna..."

Well, that's the case with man... when he needs something, he would be careless about surroundings... even someone sleeping, he would wake up .... the clingy feeling made you very uncomfortable.

After having sex.

He took you in his arms and fell asleep, this hug made you even more uncomfortable as temperature of his body was so high, didn't he have the time to admire Siah?

You clearly remember what Mrs Jeon wanted you to do.... she wanted to replace you.

You turned around and looked at handsome face of the man's, with self mockery and looked outside the window, it was the dawn of the night, you back face him and tapped your son...

You just fell asleep for an hour but then get up quickly, Jungkook was sleeping soundly and his arms relaxed around you.

This person... he deserves a good beating!

No matter how handsome and good looking this man would be, he's toxic ....your eyes fell on his face and down to his adam's apple, his voice was magnetic and sounded very pleasant and your eyes went lower to his chest and abdomen.... such a surreal human.

You gently pulled away yourself from his arms and got off the bed, Seol is also sleeping soundly, you went into the bathroom.

You remembered the time when you got pregnant, Jungkook wasn't ready but as a time passed and your belly became big, he supported you and did everything that husband should do.

He doesn't like to open up too much and show emotions, Seol was the only one you shared your secret, the child make you feel that your life is getting back, how could you bear to leave your child behind?

When you walked out after changing, Jungkook had already woken up, the half naked chest and the muscular muscles were glowing like honey and the healthy skin color, which also showed that the man's figure was extremely good in shape.

The man from the morning had a unique charm, he looked lazy but his eyes were particularly sharp and distance whenever he looked at you, you're stunned when your eyes fell on the marriage certificate between his fingers.

The paper had lost its original color and is barely holding with tape, you did cruel to those bright red expensive paper but there was no guilt in you.

He looked at you coldly "You put it under the pillow?"

You didn't deny it, since he had revealed it, it was obvious, wasn't it? "To take it out every morning to have a look?" he shook his fingers, showing a hint of mockery "Do you regret tearing it? Or want to tear it again?"

Treasure and destruction.

Deep in his careless eyes, he couldn't figure out what answer he wanted, he's really angry... the way you disrespect him and the bond you have with him... when it should be him... who's totally wrong after getting married to you.

You took a deep breath and pursed your lips and raised your hands to make a gesture.

Yesterday, your mother told me that ...she hoped that i should leave, so that you can get married to Miss Yo...

"I don't understand what you're gesturing about, that's enough." before you could draw your gesture, he interrupted you impatiently, he walked past you to the bathroom, the strong wind brought by him when he passed was blowing on your face, which was cool and you heard him slamming the bathroom door behind.

There was a loud noise and the apartment seemed to shake, you're used to it but still couldn't help covering your ear and checking on your sleeping son, who's wide awake by now.