47. Everything From Beginning

Start from the beginning

Beomseok went towards store room and poured the milk in one bowl. Soon after a mouse came and drank that milk and died right at the spot.
>>>Poor mouse :(

Beomseok looked angrily at Yuwon and dragged her out of the room.

Beomseok: ARE YOU THAT LOW TO PUT POISON IN YOUR DAUGHTER'S MILK KIM YUWON!?

YUWON: SO!? DIDN'T I TOLD YOU BEFORE TO GIVE HER TO ORPHANAGE! DID YOU LISTENED TO ME!?

Beomseok: THAT DOESN'T MEAN YOU WILL KILL HER!

Yuwon: I WILL! IF YOU DIDN'T GAVE HER AWAY THEN I SURELY WILL!

Boys were left speechless with her words. Jimin went towards his mothers and pulled her sleeves.

Jimin: Eomma please don't give our sister away. I didn't even got the time to play with her.

Yuwon: You don't understand Jimin! She is already controlling you guys and she will distract you in future also!

Jimin: She won't. I promise she won't. I will study with my whole heart and she will not disturb me. Please don't send her away...

Yuwon: It's not about -- leave it. Kim Beom Seok, I want you to give her to orphanage as soon as possible otherwise she won't be alive.

Saying this she went to her room.

************

Hoseok: Appa tried very much to keep you in that house but Eomma always tried different ways to kill you. With heavy heart, Appa decided to give you to one of his friend. We were against it, we begged Appa to send us with you but he didn't allowed....When you were 2 years old, Appa gave you to one of his best friend Lee Dae Jung and Lee Ji Woo....
(I don't know much about other k-pop idols. I only have interest in BTS and Blackpink, I don't know about other group's members {except TXT} so ignore if Ji Woo and Dae Jung are idols or celebrities)

flashback

Beomseok: Will you keep her safe Daejung? Will you take care of my daughter?

He said, looking at his daughter.

Daejung: Come on Beomseok, my friend's daughter is my daughter. Ofcourse I will take care of her.

Beomseok: I don't know how to thank you--

Daejung: You don't even have too. Now I have to go, my wife was very excited to have a daughter. Bye!

Beomseok:Bye...

Where one father was excited to have a daughter the other one was shedding tears after seeing his daughter being away from him. Where one mother was happily welcoming her daughter the other one didn't even cared.

**************

Hoseok completed telling the story, hearing many gasps from the friends while Jungmi was just looking blank.

Namjoon: When Mrs. Kim was not satisfied with this also, she threatened Mr. Daejung just after the accident of your mother and forced him to abuse you both physically and mentally. Ofcourse your Appa denied it but she told him that she will kill you if he didn't do that. Mr. Lee begged her saying that he promised to his friends that he will take care of you, but she didn't listened at all. Having no option he started beating you... We found out about this last year...

Jungmi: T-That means Appa didn't beat me intentionally?

Namjoon: Yes....After Mrs. Lee's death Mr. Lee went into severe depression and beating you everyday without any will made it even worse. After we took you from your home to Kim mansion, the depression went in more worse condition and after one year he c-committed s-suicide...

A tear dropped from Jungmi's eyes listening to him.

Minjun: But in reports it says that he is missing?

Yoongi: It has changed now, you can check it. According to his wish, his friends and company employees kept his death secret that's why his information showed that he was missing.

Jungmi: Y-You a-are lying. Yes you are l-lying. MY APPA CAN'T DIE LIKE THAT! YOU ALL ARE LYING!

Yuri: Calm down Mimi.

Jungmi: Y-Yur, t-they are lying r-right? M-My appa is alive r-right?

Yuri just hugged her without saying anything while Jungmi cried in her embrace.

Yuri: Seeing you cry like this, both of the uncles won't be happy right? Stop crying.

Jungmi broke the hug and wiped her tears.

Jungmi: What about Appa?

Yoongi: We just told--

Jungmi: About our Appa.

Namjoon: Oh, one day both Appa and Mrs. Kim met an accident. Appa died right on the spot while Mrs. Kim was in coma for years...

To be continued...

Quote of the day by author:-

"Call me selfish but I want you to either to treat me the way they are treated or treat the way you treat me."

-Gu Ji-Ha

Borahae Bells 💜