•° PRELUDE •°

DOMINION
ANOTHER WORD FOR POWER, AUTHORITY AND ABILITIES

Have you ever asked yourself why you need to work so hard?

Have you ever felt like none of the teachers understand you?

Have you ever got frustrated by the school's stupid system that never asks you what you want?

Ever wondered why the school is so eager to have talented students but never cared about how we're doing?

And how long do we have to put up with it?

Well let me tell you a story about a school named

Ritdha High School

A infamous school in the heart of Bangkok

Everyone who got a chance there has their life set. If you happen to be passing by the school, the surroundings scream rich. Everything in the building is top class.

But one thing that is problematic in the school is the division of students into eight different classes.

Those who are in Class I are the best students in studies. Those who are in Class VIII are the worst students in studies. The Class I students have access to better food, facilities and their school hours are less. The Class VIII students do not get the best quality food or facilities. Their study hours are a lot more than the top students. Even their lunch time is also less than them. This paves the way for inequality, jealousy and enmity in between the students.

There is a special program for the 10th graders in this school called "The Gifted".

Every year a new batch of students are selected to be a part of the program. This has been going on for 15 years. This time the batch was Gifted XVI.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The story revolves around our imperfectly perfect female lead, Pear Pimchanok Ayuttaya and her struggles throughout the Ritdha High School.

Pear belongs from a well-off family. She has an older brother named Guy Karin Ayuttaya. Her parents and brother have always cherished her as she is the youngest. They always wanted the best for her and hence, enrolled her into Ritdha High School.

What they didn't know was that the school was hiding many secrets, one of them being the gifted program. The ordinary students did not know what the program actually was. The twist was that the gifted students were not ordinary. They seemed to be possessing some kind of Superpowers.

I welcome you to the journey of discovery of the secrets regarding this mysterious school.

Yours,
AriaWave...

|•°|•°|•°|•°|•°|•°|•°|•°|•°|•°|•°|