Chapter 47

Mattheo
Anniversary
29/09/2001
Smut warning

I knocked on Sinclair house waiting for the door to open. Ryder opened the door and looked confused. "Mattheo, where's Angel? Is she okay?" He panics.
"Yes she is fine. She is at Hogwarts with pansy," i say.
"Okay. Why are you here then?" He asks.
"I need to ask you something," i smile.

He walks us both into the living room where Esme was sat. "Hello Mattheo, why are you here?" She smiles.
"I need to ask you both something," i smile back as i sat down next to Ryder.
"Alright then go ahead," Ryder says.
"I want to marry Angel," i say really quick. I noticed Esme smile instantly.
"Of course you can," she smiles.
"Wait really?" I ask.
"Of course. I wouldn't want anyone else to marry my daughter," she said. I smiled as she said that waiting for Ryder's answer. "You can marry her, under 1 condition," he says.
"Whats that?" I ask.
"You buy the best fucking booze," he laughs.
"Obviously," i laugh with him.

Angelica

I was in my dorm trying on loads of dresses. "How about this?" Pansy says holding up a pink dress. "I don't know, i want a green dress," i say. She puts it down and holds up a gorgeous emerald green dress.

I put it on and i admire how it shows my curves. "I love it," i say showing pansy.
"Agreed!" She smiles.
I put on my black high heels and show pansy them, she curls my hair and makes it look gorgeous. "If he doesn't die at the sight of you, i will kill him," she laughs.
"I love you pans," i smile.
"I love you too," she smiles.

She walks me down the staircase and i am met by a handsome man waiting for me. He takes my hand helps me down the rest of the steps. "You look beautiful." He smiles.
"Thank you, you look amazing," i smile as a tint of blush appeared on my cheeks.
"Angel you look beautiful," Theodore smiles at me from his seat on the couch.
"Thank you Theo!" I smile back.

"Where are we going?" I ask Mattheo as we walk through the corridors.
"You'll see," he smiles.

"Close your eyes," he says as he picks me up. I close my eyes and it feels like we apparated but i don't think we did. "Open them," he smiles putting me to the floor. I open my eyes and i look at the beautiful picnic he has set for us at the secret spot. "I love it Mattheo thank you," i smile kissing him. "I'm glad," he smiles.

We sit down on the blanket and i laugh as he tries feeding me a strawberry but fails.

He puts on music and we slow dance on the beach. "I love you Mattheo Riddle," i smile.
"I love you to Angelica Sinclair," he smiles.

He takes something from his pocket and gets on one knee. My eyes widen at him. "Angel.. ever since the day i have met you i have been head over heels in love. You are the girl i want to spend eternity with. Will you marry me?" He smiles,
"Yes! Yes! Yes!" I say as he puts the ring on my finger. He picks me up and spins me around. "I love you so much!" He says still holding me.
"I love you so much too!" I smash my lips onto his.

Oh my god! Mattheo's my fiancé! Ahhhh!

We finish the picnic and take the port key home.

We walk in the Slytherin common room to see everyone even though it's 1am. "Watch this baby." he winks. Oh no what is he doing.
"Guys!" He shouts. Everyone looks at us.
"Guess who's getting married!?" He shouts with a big smile on mine and his faces. They all smile and congratulate us. "Anyways we love you but i think it's time for bed," i smile looking at Mattheo as he smirks. "Agreed,"
"Goodnight all," i smile as we run up the steps.

Before we get to his dorm he is already kissing me. He shuts his dorm putting a spell on the room as he rips my dress off looking at me hungrily. "I need you," i whimper as he kisses my breasts. He pulls his top off and carries us to his bed.

He hovers over me as he sucks and plays with my boobs. I undo his belt as he kicks his trousers off kissing me. He kisses down my body until he reaches the top of my emerald green lace thong. He pulls them down kissing in between my thighs making me whimper. "Mattheooo," i whine.
"So inpatient," he groans kissing my clit. He presses his tongue flat on me, a moan escaped my mouth.

Mattheo

I pushed my tongue into her making her moan. Her pretty little screams filled the room making me go faster. "Mattheooo i'm close," she said in between her moans.
"It's okay baby," i say flicking my tongue against her.

A moan left her mouth as she finished onto my tongue. I swallowed all of her liquid and kissed her lips. I looked at her beautiful body. "Fuck you're so fucking perfect," i said. She tugged at my boxers pulling them off. I kissed her passionately, i left purple marks all along her body. "Please Matty," she whimpered as she felt me against her clit. I pushed into her slowly letting her adjust to my size. I thrusted in and out of her pushing more into with every thrust. "Fuck i love you," she moaned.
"I love you to princess," i groaned.

Her walls clenched around me telling me she was close. "Wait for me baby," i groaned pushing faster in and out of her. I felt me twitch inside her, i was so close. I kissed her as we both released. I rode us through euphoria. I collapsed beside her with my arm draped over her stomach. "You were amazing," i whispered.
"So were you," she whispered back.

We cleaned up and spent the rest of the night in each other's arms. We both slept peacefully. I'm so fucking happy. She is gonna be my wife. Angelica Riddle. Perfect.

I woke up before her, she was snoring beautifully on my chest. I know it sounds weird but i love watching her sleep. She looks beautiful and at peace.

Her eyes fluttered open looking at me. "Morning," she yawned.
"Morning," i whispered.
"How long have you been awake?" She says fluttering her eyelashes at me.
"Not long," i smile down at her.
"What are we doing today?" She smiles back.
"Up to you,"
"Can we go into hogsmeade?" She asks.
"Yeah," i reply.

-
Angelica

We were in hogsmeade walking around. "Wait Mattheo look." i smile pointing at my brother and Sophie. "Are they together?" He asks.
"I mean they are making out, i guess," i laugh.
"Oh yeah by the way, your mum and Ryder know that i was going to propose to you." He smiles at me. "Wait really? When did you tell them?" I ask smiling back.
"Yesterday," he says.
"I love you," i smile at him.
"I love you more," he smiles back.

We brought a few things, not much though then headed back to school.

We waltzed into the common room laughing at how a 1st year ran away from someone's cat crying. "Why was he crying?" I say laughing.
"Who's crying?" Enzo asked appearing in front of us.
"Some 1st year," Mattheo says holding his laughter.
"You guys are evil," Enzo says as we laugh about the 1st year crying.
"How was your day?" Pansy smiles at us.
"Good, yours?" I smile.
"Good," she says.

———————————
A/N sorry if the last few chapters have seen rushed. Its just this story has been going on forever and i just want to make a new one. Also i have an amazing plot for my next Mattheo fanfic! At the end of this story I will do a new story part. You will see at the end of the story. Anyways, goodmorning love you all xx