5

The next morning. Little y/n was up bright and early. She was sitting in the backyard. Gently playing with the butterflies that fly around her. She smiled as she chased the butterflies into the bushes. Iguro was still fast asleep. While his friend the snake. Kaburamaru was keeping an eye on Y/n. He followed her into the bushes just in case she got lost. Y/n laughed as she continued to chase after the butterflies. That flew in front of her. As she kept her eyes on the butterflies in front of her. She didn't noticed the log that was on the ground.

Y/n giggled but stopped as she tripped over the log. She landed on her stomach. She groaned a little and looked up at see the butterflies were gone. Y/n sighed with sadness. She sat up on the ground and Kaburamaru slid up to her. Y/n smiled and patted Kaburamarus head.
"I'm ok" she spoke softly. Kaburamaru nodded but the both of them heard a stick snap. Y/n gasp as she curled into a ball. Kaburamaru slid in front of her in protective mode. Y/n looked around to see were the noise was coming from. The two continued to look, but saw a little lizard in front of them.

Y/n looked at the lizard it was a grass lizard. A Takydromus tachydromoides.

Y/n slowly crawled up to the little lizard as the little lizard looked up at her

Y/n slowly crawled up to the little lizard as the little lizard looked up at her. "Hello Mr" she spoke. The lizard tilted his head. Y/n couldn't help but giggle at the cute little thing. Kaburamaru just stayed behind y/n and watched the lizard.
"I'm y/n. What's your name" she spoke again. The lizard didn't reply as his tongue popped in and out of his mouth. Y/n giggled and gently put her hand out. The lizard looked at her hand and then climbed on to her hand.
"I'm gonna show you to Mr Iguro" she patted the lizards head gently. The lizard leaned into her touch. Y/n started to head back to the house. Kaburamaru followed and wondered how his master was going to take this information.

Y/n walked into the house as she held gently on to the lizard. The lizard looked around the new area. It was very big. Y/n walked towards Iguros room. She knocked on his door and waited by the door. Iguro groaned as he got up from his futon. He rubbed his eyes and grabbed the bandage that was beside his futon. Iguro wrapped the bandage around his mouth and got up from his futon. Iguro walked towards the door and slid it open.
"Morning" Iguro looked down tiredly at y/n. He had stayed up late patrolling a village near by.

"Morning" he muttered.
"I made a friend, Mr Iguro" he raised the eyebrow as he removed his hand from his eye.
"Friend?"
"Mhm. His name is Koba" Y/n uncovered the lizard that is name now. Is Koba. Koba looked up at Iguro as he tilted his head at the male. Kaburamaru slid up Iguros arm and rested on his shoulders. "Koba is a lizard?"
"Mhm" y/n smiled wide. Iguro looked at the lizard again and back at y/n.
"You want to keep it?"
"I'll make sure to look after him" Iguro sighed and couldn't be bothered at this hour in the morning. It was only 11 in the morning. No biggie. Right?. Well until his crow came into the picture.

"Hashira meeting. Hashira meeting" it repeated. Y/n looked at the crow and saw it flew away. Iguro groaned and went back into his room. Y/n peeked inside and watched as Iguro put on his Haori. "Where are you going Mr Iguro?" Y/n asked. Iguro wrapped his sword around his waist. "to a meeting"
"Can I come?" Y/n asked playing with her fingers. As Koba was sitting on her shoulder.

"No" Iguro spoke and walked past the two.
"Behave while I'm gone. I won't be long" he spoke and walked out of the house. Y/n looked around the house and as it was big for her. She looked around more but then an idea came to her mind.

Y/n quickly went into Iguros room and found the bandages he uses for his mouth. They were new bandages. She picked up one and wrapped it around her mouth like Iguro does. Y/n looked in the mirror and she smiled as she tried to wrap her mouth. It was a bit messes but it was still on her face. Koba tilted his head as to why his new master was doing this. He watched her as she rushed out of the door and went the same way as Iguro did.

Y/n went down the path and ran as she tried to catch up to Iguro. She ran and ran. Until she spotted her target. Iguro raised the eyebrow as he heard little footsteps. He turned, but no one was behind him. Y/n jumped into a bush as Iguro was looking around. He shrugged his shoulders and went on. Y/b sighed in relief and went on following Iguro. Koba held on to Y/ns shoulders tighter. Y/n quickly hid in the bush again. As Iguro knocked on two big double doors. Y/n tilted her head in confusion, but the big double doors opened.

"I wonder what's in there" she muttered and looked at Koba. Koba shrugged his shoulders. The two looked in front and saw Iguro heading inside. Y/n panicked as she saw the doors closing. She quickly ran towards the doors. Koba hanging for dear life on Y/ns shoulder as she ran. Y/n managed to squeeze her self in through the doors as she made she Koba was ok. Y/n gently patted Kobas head. He leaned into her touch but then looked ahead. Y/n looked ahead as well. Her eyes widened at how big the garden was, but she shook her head. She saw people in front of a boy laying on the ground. Y/n quickly went to the tree and his behind it.

She watched as the boy started to wake up from his slumber.
"What- what where am-" he was stopped by a guy wearing a mask.
"Don't speak and respect the ones in front of you" the boy looked up and saw the people in front of him. Y/n was confused on who these people were.
"Your in front of the Hashira and your on trial Tanjiro Kamado" The mask person spoke.

Now she knew why Iguro didn't want her to come, because she might experience. That no four year old should see.