1

It was a beautiful night. The moon was shining brighter then ever before. The village in the mountain is quiet. As of the night, but with such great beauty. Comes great evil to take the beauty away. That's where the heroes so called Demon Slayer corps. Come into it. They hunt down the evil creatures at night. The creatures are called demons. One step in the sun and they die. That's why the demon slayers are always out and about at night, but what if a child was running at night.

The story starts at the village in the mountains. Where a child had escaped from the place she once called home. The young girl only had the dirty kimono she was wearing. As to why she was running.

It takes back to where she lived. You see this village was in savoury of a demon. The demon would order the people to hand in a child from each family. That's where the girl comes in. The girl in the family was only born for the demon. Her parents didn't care about her. As well as her siblings. The young girl was 4 years of age. She was pretty small. People would think she would be two because of her size.

The girl panted as she ran down the alleyway. Her parents were chasing after her. As she was about to be handed over to the demon, but she managed to get out of there grip.

The girl continued to run with her little legs could take her.
"GET BACK HERE YOU LITTLE BRAT" her mother shouted at her. The girl had tears coming down her face as she continued to run. She looked over her shoulder and saw they were coming closer.

The girl looked forward but as she did. She bumped into a figure. The girl fell onto her butt as she rubbed her head.
"Watch where your going" the girl looked up at the man. She heard the running steps of her parents. The young girl quickly went behind the man and hid in his Haori.
"I'm so sorry sir. For my daughter's behaviour" the father glared at the girl. As she held on to the males pants tighter. The male felt some think not right as he just nodded his head.
"Come here little one" he mother said with venom. The girl shook her head.
"Please don't let them take me" she muttered to the male.

The male seemed to noticed the bruises on the little girls body. Along with a scratch mark.
"Go with your parents kid" he gently pushed the girl towards the parents. The girl panicked as she went to grab his hand, but her mother grabbed it first and yanked her away.
"Come on now" she gritted her teeth. As the three were heading back to the demons hide out.

This was the males plan. As the three went inside the house. Her mother threw her small frame in front of the demon.
"Well such a troublemaker" she smirked. As the demon went up to her. The demon pinned the young girl down. As she tried to scream. Tears going down her face.
"No need to be scared. This will be quick" as the demon took a bite into the girls shoulder. A cry full scream was heard, but it was stopped as the demons head fell off.

The girl backed away from the demons body as she held her shoulder in pain. She looked up and saw the same familiar white and black haori. The male looked at the little girl. She was shaking and tears kept coming. The male walked over to her and bent down to her height. He knew no kid should be sacrificed to a demon.
"Are you alright?" He asked through his mask. The girl nodded and felt her eyelids growing heavy.

The male seemed to notice as he watched the young girl fall into conscious. The parents rushed into the room and saw the two.
"You again" the father gritted his teeth. The male didn't respond as he gently picked up the girl.
"Give her to us"
"I don't think so" he walked past them. As she took the little girl from them. He walked on wards. As he didn't care what the parents were shouting.

The male continued to walk as his friend. His snake looked down at the little girl in his arms. The snake would see his friend. Save kids and so on, but never take them in.

As the male stared to run. Since he was no where near the butterfly mansion. He ran and ran until he saw the building ahead.

He stopped running as he walked to the door.
"Iguro-san" it was Shinobu. She smiled as she clapped her hands together.
"What brings you here? I don't see any injuries?" She tilted her head. Iguro didn't say anything as he showed the girl in his arms.
"She was going to be a sacrifice to a demon"
"Oh dear" Shinobu gently took the little girl out of his arms.
"I'll get her healed up in no time" she smiled as she went into a room. Iguro watched as Shinobu went into the room to heal the girl.

Iguro sighed as he started to head out of the butterfly mansion. His friend. Kaburamaru looked at his friend to say 'why are you leaving'.
"The girl will be in good hands with Shinobu" he spoke as he left the butterfly mansion. As Shinobu had finally was able to heal the little girl. She gently pulled the blanket over her figure. As Shinobu walked out of the room.

She looked around and saw Iguro no where to be found. Shinobu sighed as she wanted to ask questions about the child, but she will catch him another day to ask. When the young girl wakes up. She will send a message to Iguro.