16:DO I

HANNI POV:

"Why the hell are you so late!!!?"The first thing I heard was Jk Oppa's loud voice which almost made me deaf.
"Oppa can you please stop shouting"I rolled my eyes.
"Kookie stop shouting she is that late"Lisa Unnie defended me from her loud husband.

"But Han what took you soo long?"Yeonjin Oppa said as he entered the living room.
"Traffic Oppa"I flopped myself on the couch.
"Here"Eunchae handed me a glass of water.

I am really blessed to have a really caring younger sister,we sometimes tease each other but really love each other as we were together at most difficult time of our life.She really take care of but that doesn't mean my life is peaceful,I have my Oppas for that,we always bicker around,they both are very loud specially Jk Oppa he always scold me but I also know that he loves me the most both of the Oppa really loves me and Eunchae like their own...

"Where is Unnie?"I asked them.
"Here"here comes beautiful lady of this house.
Somi Unnie.
Lisa Unnie is like mother figure to us but Somi Unnie is Elder sister that me and Eunchae never had in our life...

"Unnieeee~~~~"I dramatically ran towards her but she stopped me by placing her hand between us while I pout.

"First wash yourself Han"Yeonjin Oppa said.
"You know me very well Yeon"Somi Unnie smiled at Oppa.

Actually they can easily read each other minds,perfect for each other...

"OK OK "I said and walked upstairs to my room in my new house.Actually I really love this house,it was prepared in a hurry,but I kinda like this house,elegant,warm and cozy.I love here.And most probably I will be living here.

I took a really quick shower,wearing a simple white t-shirt and shorts I head down where all were sitting.Looking at the food,I am more hungry now and on top of that the food is prepared by my both Unnies.

"I am happy,we all are together after a long time"Jk Oppa smiled.

"You all forget me right~~"we turned out gaze towards the entrance only to find my best friend pouting.

"Yunjinnnn~~"Eunchae ran and hugged her tightly.
"Yaaa how do you know my pass code?"I asked.
"Pablo,I was also their,when we prepared this house"She replied as she sat on the chair with Eunchae.

We already got to know That Euncahe was already interested in girls and nobody objected...And after me coming out as lesbian she also came right away...
Yunjin and Eunchae is not married yet.But she is already part of our family,she is my best friend now my younger sister girlfriend.What more perfect can happen right?

All of them sat with their partner while I am sitting alone on the center chair.I deeply sighed.How badly I want to be in a relationship.

"Don't worry Han,you will also sit with your partner soon"Lisa Unnie flashed a smile.
"Yeah yeah"

"So how's work Han?"Yeonjin oppa asked.
"Good Oppa,it's good to be a secretary"I chuckled.
"Yeah so that you can be with her the while day"Yunjin gave me a teasing look.I just rolled my eyes.

"Did ever Minji got suspicious about you?"Lisa Unnie asked.
"I don't know,she never really say me anything,but ya today she asked me that I am really Good in works,whyI decided to be a secretary"I said.

"Han,be careful Minji is really smart"Lisa Unnie said.
"Yeah she is"I shrugged.
"How she looks in real life?I always saw her on news and magazine,but never got a chance to see her in real life"Eunchae said.
"She is goodness in real life"Yunjin replied,I just glare at her while she gave me a smirk.

"How do you,know?"Eunchae asked her.
"I am her business partner,half a month ago I met her for business deal and I guess that time Han just joined her"Yunjin replied.
"Yeah that time you didn't know my plan,so I didn't come with her to the meeting"I replied.