Pencil ne bana di jodi

After summer holidays the teacher announced a surprise test to be taken.

"Abee yaar phir pencil ghar par bhul gya."

Abhyudaya cursed himself and look towards his friends for a pencil that he could borrow but none of them had an extra pencil.
When suddenly,

"Here you can take this."

A pencil slipped towards him. He look towards the owner of the pencil and it was Gautami, the topper of the class.

"Jitna lagta tha utni khadoos nhi hai ye dil ki acchi hai."
He thought,

After school Abhyudaya forgot to return the pencil to her. Neither he ever returned the pencil nor she ever asked for it.

15 years later,

A girl was searching something in her husband's cupboard when she found a old box.

"Aree Gautami, meri blue shirt mil gyi kya?"

"Nahi par ye dekh kya mila mujhe."

He glanced at the box, his eyes lit up with joy.

"Yeh, pta hai isme kitni saari yaadein hai school time ki."

She was looking at their old photos when she found a old pencil at one corner of the box.

"Abhyudaya, tu ye photo rakh pehle, yeh dekh ye pencil yaad hai?"

"Haa bilkul isse kaise bhul skta hu, tune mujhe ye pencil di thi uske baad se hi toh hamari baatein shuru hui aur ab dekho zindagi bhar ke liye phas gya main toh."

She jokingly hit him, after laughing she hugged him and said,

"Par tune yeh abhi bhi rakhi hai mujhe lga phek di hogi."

"Teri har ek cheez sambhal ke rakhi h, tujhe ya teri koi bhi cheez ko khud se dur na jaane dunga, samjhi biwi ji?"

The day went well with a lots of laughter and nostalgia.

The universe wanted them to be together and now we can call it 'pencil ne bana di jodi'.

Pheww! Guys do tell me how was it? I know this was a lil longer but what to do I just can't stop myself from writing it. I hope you all will love it. 💌