Chapter 14 - A real date!

Começar do início

"I'm not so elegant!" I clear my throat and look in the mirror again. She follows my gaze and we both look at each other, our reflection watching us.
Yeah, we are really beautiful together.
As much as the whole situation we find ourselves in screams loudly that this is a good gamble, I don't give a damn! I won't miss the opportunity to meet this fantastic girl, even for just two months.
It will definitely be worth it!

"It seems so to me. I'll run and get dressed, otherwise we'll be late!" She disappears into her room, leaving a trail of perfume that clouds my senses.
I close my eyes sighing.
Maybe the idea of a cigarette to calm my nerves wouldn't be bad at the moment.
But I don't even think about smelling like smoke all evening, to see Jo keeping her distance in disgust.
It's out of the question!
I want to keep her close as much as possible, tonight even more so.
Tomorrow we will have to kiss on the set for the rehearsals at the lake, it's a fact, and in no way do I want there to be tension or embarrassment between us.
In fact, to be honest, I intend to kiss her tonight, if the opportunity arises.
I want to kiss her like Hero, not like Hardin. A nice natural kiss, nothing fake like in the movies.

I close my eyes, trying to visualize in my mind anything other than Jo and her mouth on mine.
The erection is around the corner!
I am so envious of girls who can get excited without anyone noticing! It must be phenomenal!
Here, however, there is someone who jumps to attention for everything and lately as soon as I think of Jo, it happens often!
"Here I am!" She comes hopping on one leg while putting on a heeled shoe.
I remain still.
I swallow as I run my gaze over her body.
She is breathtakingly beautiful.
A hint of makeup, fiery red lipstick, hair braided over her shoulders and a black dress that seems tailor-made for her.
It's like a drug and I'm completely addicted to it.
I could spend hours watching her, seriously.
Don't get me started on what I would do to her right now.
If we don't get out of here in the next 5 seconds, I might actually suggest things that aren't right for us right now.

"You are... You are very beautiful!" I bite my lip excitedly. "Stunning!"
She smiles at me and turns around to let me see her better.
"Hot!" I whisper to myself.
Oh good. She has a deep neckline that reveals all of her skin right up to her butt.
My heart beats mercilessly.
She doesn't have a bra. There is no sign of the bra. Again!
It seems like all her clothes were specifically chosen to give me a heart attack every time.
Ok, I just have to breathe and I can do it.
One breath at a time.
Her legs, long and tapered, are highlighted by a pair of sky-high black heels.
I should tell her that this outfit is too sophisticated for what we're going to do, but I have no intention of doing so. I want to bask in this vision all evening.
Carpe Diem is my motto!

She smiles at me and takes her bag from the bedside table in her bedroom.
We leave, each from our room, just in case we meet someone in the corridor and go towards the elevator.
I'm so excited I can't say much.
She looks at me smiling and every now and then sighs.
"You won't even give me a hint about what we're going to do tonight, will you?" She looks at me amused while I shake my head.
I am excited and relaxed at the same time. Being with her has this strange effect on me every time!
"It's a surprise!" I remember her by biting my lips.
She watches me curiously while biting her lips too, copying my movement.
We are so synchronized that I would like to find out how synchronized we are even in the bedroom or on any available surface.
Yes I know. I'm perpetually horny these days.
I take a deep breath trying to calm my hormones. It's not easy with her here next to me, smiling and beautiful as the sun.

The elevator doors open in front of us.
"Let's go?" I offer her an arm and she passes her hands in the hollow that has been created.
I smile, covering her hands with one of mine.
I like being with her. I like it more and more.
It makes me feel good and it's an intoxicating feeling!
We remain like this even in the elevator, pressed close to each other. I don't care if anyone sees us when the doors open, we're not doing anything wrong. We are two guys going out together tonight, nothing strange.