Akash and Payal looked at each other contently.

"Are we going to stay here?" Payal asked.

"I think so"

"But, everything is over right?"

"Do you think your father will be quiet?"

"But, we can't be here forever..."

"I think Collector sir wants us to be safe until our wedding"

"If it is so, he could have kept us here before itself. Why didn't he do that? Why did he give my father a chance to abduct me?"

"To finish this issue... I suppose..."

"Means?"

"If he had kept us here without giving him a chance, he would not have abducted you. I would not have filed a case against him that I have a life threat. If I had not done that, your father might have killed me...! From here on, he will think before doing anything..."

Payal nodded yes and asked,

"How did he track me?"

Akash lifted her hand and smiled at the ring on her finger.

"This is a tracking device"

"Is it?" Payal wondered.

"Yeah..."

"Did you know that when you gave it to me?"

"No... just now the collector sir told me about his plans"

"If it is so, do you know why we are here?"

"Yup... He wants your father to know we are under his protection. So that, he will think twice before taking a step"

"How cleverly he planned...!"

"Mmm"

"Khushi is so lucky to have him as her partner..."

"But she is not accepting him"

"She is scared about people's taunt. Don't you know how the revenue department people are... they will talk about anything without thinking. She thinks it will hurt her father"

"She is not wrong. At the same time, she won't mind about people as the collector sir will take care of everything"

"Mmm"

They saw Arnav coming.

"Are you all right, Payal?"

"Yes, sir..."

"Don't be afraid... everything will be all right"

Payal smiled.

"Stay tonight here... you can go to Akash's house tomorrow morning"

"Ok, sir"

"The case is very strong against your father. Unexpectedly, Mr. Shashi Gupta also filed a case against him at the police station for abducting you from his house"

"Is it, sir?"

"Mmm... not only that, Vivek recorded them forcefully taking you from there. It became a strong evidence to the case. So, your father could not dare to hurt you"

"But, he will hurt you, sir," Payal said feeling sad.

"I will handle him. Don't worry. Enjoy the beautiful phase of your life"

Arnav was about to go, but he stopped hearing,

"When will you enjoy such a phase, sir?"

"I'm ready to do it now also... but your friend is not giving me such a chance..." he smiled.

"She likes you, sir"

Arnav nodded yes.

"I know..." he smiled.

"Her parents won't deny if you ask for her hand"

"I think I have no choice other than that. Let your wedding finish first..."

Payal nodded ok.

Payash's Wedding

Khushi was making Payal ready for the wedding. After getting ready for the wedding, everyone waited for Arnav's arrival. Arnav came at the right time. Khushi brought Payal to the stage. Arnav lost himself to see Khushi who was in a saree. That was the first time, he saw her in a saree.

Arnav came to his senses when Akash's father asked him to give the Mangal Sutra to Akash. Arnav took it from the plate and looked at Khushi who was looking at him. She widened her eyes when he raised his brows. She looked down embarrassingly. That was noticed by the Gupta Couple. They spared a glance. Shashi could not believe Arnav had such a side. He always saw him as a strict collector. This was new to him.

Arnav gave the mangal sutra to Akash smiling. He tied it to Payal's neck and filled her partition. Arnav wished them congratulations.

"Khushi, NK, will you guys please take Collector sir to the dining?" Akash requested them.

Khushi looked at Arnav and then at Akash. She nodded ok hesitatingly.

"Don't worry, we will take care of him" NK said.

"Please come sir" He took him to the dining. Khushi walked with him parallel.

Arnav followed them.

NK cleared the way. He made sure the public didn't near him. Khushi called the catering service guys and asked them to serve Arnav. They filled his plates with a variety of food items.

"You too can eat with me," Arnav said.

"It's ok, sir... we will eat later," NK said.

Khushi and NK waited there until he ate. Arnav finished eating and went to wash his hands. NK stood at the entrance guarding the place, whereas Khushi waited for him. As she didn't expect, Arnav took her saree pallu and wiped his hands in it, looking at him with a smile. Khushi looked at him dumbfounded. Neither did she pull her pallu off his clutch nor did she look at him.

"You look gorgeous in a saree..." he said.

She again bowed.

"By the way, when are you going to marry me?"

Khushi looked at him and said,

"You can get the answer from Mr. Shashi Gupta"

Arnav smirked.

"Is it...? Let me ask him"

He walked out, making her eyes wide. Would he ask Shashi? She followed him nervously and saw him advancing Shashi who stood up, seeing Arnav. Arnav shook hands with him and said something.

Shashi nodded his head politely. Arnav looked at Khushi turning behind and pointed at her. Khushi gulped down hard in fear. Shashi looked at Khushi. Did he really talk to her father about their wedding? Khushi bit her nails. Arnav looked at her and nodded his head like, DONE. He left the place with a smile, making Khushi's heartbeat race. She even feared to go to her parents. She didn't know what they would ask her. She went to the stage to stand with Payal and avoided her parents' gaze.

On the other side, Dev Sinha was seething in frustration. It was his daughter's wedding that day. It was happening without him. without his wish...! It was because of the bloody collector...! He had to be stopped... by hook or by crook. To do that, he needed someone's help who would think in the Collector's way.

Dev was pacing here and there, it seemed he was waiting for someone. He sighed seeing the person in front of him... Shyam...!

To be continued...