Chapter : 22 - Woh behad khubsurat tih.

Start from the beginning

The morning is very beautiful today, cause it's Eid today," I said as I got up and went straight down to see my Ammi working in the kitchen.

"Ammi, can I help with something?" I asked her.

"My dear daughter, you asked me that's more than enough, I'll manage everything, you just go and get ready. We have to go to Nader Mansion after prayers," Ammi said while cutting cashews.

"Why do we have to go there?" I asked, taking some cashews in my hand.

"Because we go there every year," Ammi said casually.

"Oh, okay," I said and walked away, then ran into my room, extremely excited to see him.

"Uns, control yourself, calm down," I mumbled, shocked by my own excitement.

I took a shower and opened the dress I bought for Eid. A white color kurti! After he said to take white, I didn't like any other color than that. I tried looking for other colors and designs, but it seems like white is fixed in my head now.

After getting ready and offering my salah, we all headed to Nader Mansion with sheer khurma. Zaina aunty didn't make sheer khurma, so Ammi made it even for them.

We reached there. Me, Ammi, and Sahara walked in, as Abbu went for Eid prayers. While going in, I met a new face. She approached me with a smile, wished me, and hugged me tightly.

"Eid Mubarak," I wished back, but unsure of who she is.

"She is my dearest daughter, Rasha," Zain aunty said while coming towards us.

"Nice to meet you, Uns Appi," Rasha said cheerfully.

Same here, Rasha," I replied with the same energy.

While placing the sheer khurma on the kitchen counter, I heard the car horn. It's his horn, I remember it. Unknowingly to me, my steps started going towards the entrance. Khalid uncle, Samir, and another person were coming together, but he didn't come yet.

I went near the entrance and was about to go back when I heard his footsteps. He was coming, then stopped seeing me.

I too stood there seeing him. His ocean eyes looking as beautiful as always. His flawless face wasn't holding any expressions right now.

Then my gaze went towards his clothes. He wore the same white traditional robe (jhubba) which I chosed for him.

I don't notice much about clothes, but now I have to. He is looking absolutely perfect and fine. His sleeves were 3/4th, making his veins visible to me, his broad chest being perfectly fit in the clothes, his black hair down.

He is the man I need in my life. Even after not wanting to break eye contact with him, I had to. I wished him, he wished me back, and then we didn't have any conversation between each other.

I went near the couch, then uncle Khalid introduced me to his second son, Tamir, who came to celebrate Eid with his family. Aziz told me about them, so now I was able to talk to them.

After reaching home, we all got busy with continuous guests coming. And the plus point is, Sahara and I got a lot of Eidi collection, but it wasn't enough, we need more Eidi. No matter how shy I am, I didn't leave any person who came to meet us without taking Eidi from them.

While I was counting the cash in my room, someone called me. I looked at the caller ID to see Yash calling me. I picked up the call.

"Eid Mubarak, Uns," he wished me.

"Thank you, Yash," I said to him from the other side.

"Actually, Uns, I wanted to ask if you could open the cafe today?" Yash spoke.