Chapter : 12 - Nafrat

Just yesterday we were smiling and enjoying each other's company

Just yesterday we were smiling and enjoying each other's company. If she finds out it's me again, then she'll definitely kill me right now, right here.

"Kaho nader"?

She asked very calmy.
Uns, I am really really- she cut me off saying,

"I dare you to say the next word, Nader. I'll punch you without a second thought." Her voice was icy with rage, her eyes filled with fury.

I tried to speak, but we were interrupted by a third person.

"You look even more handsome up close, Aziz Nader," the girl standing beside her said, smiling.

We both turned to her, me confused by her compliment and Uns giving death glares to her.

" Ab agar ghurna band hogaya hoon, toh mai baat kar lu tumhare handsome seh?" She asked, more like taunting her.

"Damn, my girl is jealous," I thought as Uns' words melted me even more for her. After glaring at the girl, Uns turned her gaze to me.

"First, stop smiling like an idiot, Nader, and second, stop ruffling your hair. Do you have any idea how important this project was for me?

Nader, I could have been selected for the competition. You ruined it. You always do this. Why? Just why? Why can't you let me live in peace?" she burst out.

"It wasn't intentional, Uns. I was just looking for you and-" I tried to explain.

"Looking for whom? Me? Who am I to you that you were looking for me, huh? What's your problem, Nader?" she asked, utterly frustrated.

"You, I said."

"Me?" she asked, confused.

"Yes, just be mine, Uns," I finally said.

"Oh God, what kind of person are you? You don't care about time, place, or situation, and you start blabbering nonsense!" she said.

"Nonsense, Uns? Do my words mean nothing to you?" I asked, disappointed.

"Yes, Nader, all your words are nonsense, and stop ruffling your hair," she said.

"Why? Do you have a problem with my hair too now, Ms. Reza?" I asked, my voice now cold.

"If your precious hair means so much to you, then, " Mai dua karti hoon nader, yeh baal jitne azeez hai na tumhe, yeh baal hein naa rahe.

Ganje hojaou tum, Das(10) bacche hoon tumhe, zindagi bar roge tum, chain seh nahi jiyoge". she said loudly and continuously without stopping.

"Accha, toh mai bhi dua karta hoon uns, tumhe Das(10) kya, bhees bhees (20), bacche hoon, ganja shouhar mile tumhe, tumhare bacche roh roh kar, jina mushkil karde tumhara", I said without stopping.

"Nader!" she exclaimed.
"Ms. Reza," I said back.

Both looked at each other, hate and anger clearly visible on our faces. This is the first time I've felt hate for her in my eyes. After giving one last glare to each other, we passed by each other.