Accidentally Messy - Carlos Sainz

Mulai dari awal

"okay, and? That barely even explains the beginning doesn't it?" He asked, you nodded.

"so I went to get a paint can to paint the color back, but turns out I'm slightly colorblind." You said pointing at the can of a different shade of the color in the wall, that day was the day where everything just started going downhill so quickly. "and I took a picture of the actual color to bring it to the place, and they told me that we chose horribly the color, y me lo tomé personal!" You explained to him, he started to relax a little his stance.

"mi amor, but how did you end up buying three different colors and why do we have now two more of the same shade?" He asked pointing at the cans laying in the floor, and you pointed to the floor where there was a stain of paint, he sighed and shook his head.

"they told me I had to wait for the paint to dry for me to clean it out! It's ceramic so it should be easier... or at least that's what the guy selling the paint told me." You said.

"bebé, tú tienes claro that you look like a mess right now, yes?" He asked, you looked down at your attire and nodded.

"I've looked like this for the past... four days, I've changed when I go out but since today it was supposed to be the last day I went out and spent more money on paint cans, tools and stuff like that I haven't changed yet clearly... by the look of my legs it's been a rough couple of days." You sighed and massaged your forehead, he placed his hands in your waist and pulled you closer to him.

"no me has saludado aún." He said, you groaned and placed your hands in his chest as he pulled you closer, he kissed your forehead.

"hola Carlos." You sighed, you placed your hands in his face and your body relaxed on his hands, he wrapped his arms around you to pull you even closer to him, you smiled. "I missed you." You whispered against his lips.

"I missed you too." He mentioned, you ran your fingers through his hair and checking the length trying to measure out somehow the amount of time you hadn't seen each other, he pressed his lips against yours again and pulled your body again, his lips synched to yours and his body language screamed that he did in fact miss you.

"Carlos... I need to keep painting." You said, he pouted. 

"well, I can get you all to myself later for sure right? you can't be painting all night." He asked, you laughed and nodded. "very good outfit by the way." He said before going to grab his baggage and glance at you up and down making you blush because of his actions, he left the room so you glanced around the room and decided to get on with business and start painting the wall.

You poured some paint into a plastic base you had laying around that it's basic purpose was to keep the paint at reach so you didn't have to awkwardly get it out of the can, you started by covering the huge spots on the wall as well as the wine stain the wall was pretty big so you barely even could reach the top of the wall but you were pretty close to reaching it, right now it seemed really weird how you could go so downhill from leaving a wine stain in the wall to then messing up the color a few times and change the can, to then accidentally dropping it on the floor and having to waste more money on more paint cans because of your stunning clumsiness. Carlos had changed his clothes, just to help you out with it, but he couldn't but wait until he could hug you before even beginning on helping you to distract you from painting, he placed his hands on your hips and dragged you back from the wall scaring you by his sudden appearance in the room, he made sure the rolling pin in your hand was safely away to not get anything else dirtier than it was all he wanted was some time with you as it felt like a longer time than usual, you also did miss him but feeling guilty about the entire mess you made in just one room was enough to even forget the time you were apart but still enjoyed having Carlos' attention or just having him just for you again after a while, there hadn't been a moment in the time apart where he even stopped by because he was very busy and you understood that and now that you were together the fact that everything was a mess was in the middle of the enjoyment.