"Allah mia ajj bachalena please mam na aye please." Zaavi did a quick prayer and ran inside washroom.

"Salam dadu dadi." The boy entered the dining hall and greeted his grandparents.

"Walkim salam." His grandparents smiled at him.

"Mama baba kaha ha?" Zaavi asked as he sat down on his chair.

"Apparently apke baba ko Izzah se baat krni thi." His grandmother rolled her eyes.

"Wo daantege usko dadu rokte na ap unhe." Zaavi said.

"Whatever she did was not right Zaavi!" Usman khan his grandfather said gently.

"Dadu ab jane dena! Baba toh .." He was about to say something but got interrupted.

"Baba toh kia Zaaviyar?" A chilling voice came from background and Zaavi stopped dead in his tracks. He refused to turn around.

A laughter erupted as Zaid and Zain reduced to tears by laughing.

"Every single time!" Zaid higfived with Zain.

"Chachuu yar kia hai!" Zaavi threw the apple on Zaid's face. The way he can mimic his father's tone was beyond his understanding. He does is so often and every single time it manages to scare Zaavi.

"Ab tum har dafa dar jate to hum kia kare!!" Zaid clapped on his shoulder and sat on his seat.

"Wese hawayein kyu urri wi ha?" He asked.

Zaavi gulped. The mini version of his father was not as cool as seems he will also grill him good if he gets to know about the test marks. His Zaid chachu was turning into a exact replica of his father at the age of 23 he was becoming more mature than his twins who was currently eating from his mother's hand.

"Izzah ki wajah se." Zaavi lied.

"Bhaiya kaha usse kuch kehete ha thora sa lecture denge phir pura din pamper krnge dont worry betho nashta karo." Zain said.

"Han sara kuch to mujhe hi khedete ha." Zaavi grumbled. Zaid looked at him suspiciously he knew the boy was upto something.

"Good morning!" Ilma entered the room she walked towards her son and dropped a soft kiss on his forehead.

Zaavi takes her palm and rested his face on it. He looked at her.

"Izzuh sahi ha?" He asked.

"Bilkul ." Ilma smirked.

"Ap kyu gussa ha?" Zaavi asked.

"Kyu ke daant to mujhe bhi pari haina! Apke baba ko lagta ha mujhe itne chocolate nahi khane chaiye meri wajah se bache aise hogaye ha." Ilma replied.

"Chorein unhe ayein nashta kare." Zaavi pulled her until she was sitting next to him.

The twins and Ibrahim came a second later and four year old jumped on their brother's lap.

"Usse khane to doo!" Kauser laughed.

"Salam baba."
"Salam bhaiya." Zaavi and twins said together and Ibrahim walked towards the other end of dining table.

"Walkium salam." Ibrahim replied while giving the best smile he can muster after getting a scolding from his wife. The minute he started on her she started back on him and now he was the one in trouble.

"You okay?" Zaavi whispered in Izzah's ear and she grinned big. She got away easily well a stern talk was enough for a four year old.

"Ap daantne gaye the ya daant kaha kar aye ho?" Zaid and Zain laughed together at Ibrahim's face.

"Shutup." Ibrahim growled and Zaavi immediately knows that his father was in no mood to take his poor marks right now.

"Chale Zaavi?" Ibrahim asked after completing his breakfast.

"Nahii!" Zaavi said too loudly for Ibrahim's liking.

Upon seeing the tight eyes of his father he started blabbering nervously.

"I mean chachu ne kaha me drop krdunga." Zaavi said quickly.

"Konse wale na?" Ibrahim asked.

The older twins got alert and they knew something was not right so they decided to support their nephew.

"Mene." Both the boys said together.

"I mean mene." Again at the same time. Ibrahim looked at them with are you okay look?

"Zain chachu ne." Zaavi said glaring at them and boys nodded obediently.

"Chalo okay! Time se jana school." Ibrahim pecked Zaavi's temple and kissed his twins face. He murmured a sorry in his wife's ear and left after saying his byes.

"Kia khuraafat (troubles) krke aye ho?" Zain asked as he started the vehicle.

"Nahi kuch nahi bas baba ka mood off tha to I thought ap chordo ge." Zaavi replied.

"Well koi garabr ho to batana mujhe bara maza ata ha." Zain laughed and Zaavi rolled his eyes at his over grown child uncle.

Zain dropped Zaavi at school and the 13 year immediately ran to his best friend.

"Sammy please kuch kar." Zaavi said to Saman.

"Zaavi me kia karu mene kitni dafa kaha ha tujhe notes banaya kar leken tu hai khabhi notes nahi leta." Saman said.

"Sign forge krlu?" Zaavi asked.

"Ruler se marenge uncle ya unke hath hi kafi ha?" Saman asked wondering and Zaavi immediately shook his face trying to get rid of evil thoughts just the thought of it was making him want to run away to Mars.

As the period was coming closer the only thing Zaavi thought was not something he would have done in his normal sense. His action was totally driven by his fear.

"Me ata hu!" Zaavi said to Saman and exited the class a second before his geography teacher enters.

The boy walked toward library not aware of the fact that he was only digging his grave deeper. Bunking on the top of failing and hiding his test well to say that the boy was dead won't be an understatement.

~*~

I hope you guys liked it!!! How was it?

How many of you missed this family?

Our little Zaavi is now a teenager but as troublemaker as always hehhe.

How did you guys like the chapter?

Please share your thoughts about it!!

Any favourite scene?

Also if you guys want part two than do generous amount of votes and comments. Unlimited votes and comments would do.

Hehe just kidding but please do 100+votes and 70+inline comments for part two soon.

Thank you
..Nia