Zaira and Rafay (DA) part 2

Alia was unfortunately in Ahmedaani haveli at the time her phone ringed.

The ladies were sitting in lounge talking about random things that is when her phone started ringing.

Alia closed her eyes tight as soon as she saw the caller id!

"Kia hua sab kheriyat?" Nazia asked

"Raafay ki school se hai! I can't deal with it yar ye sab Shah ke kaam ha mujhse nhi hota beside meri opd ha in 20 minutes!" Alia cringed

"Call to pick kroo!" Zeenat said and she picked up the call!

"Can I come after a while I am doctor and my clinic is starting in 20 minutes!" Alia heard Miss bisma gibberish for few minutes and replied.

Bisma didn't like this answer so she said she have to send someone to talk with principal and hang up!

"Ughh!" Alia put her head down.

"I hate making my patients wait!" She cried.

Before anybody can say anything Zeenat's phone started ringing somewhere in kitchen.

"Mama phone araha ha!" Haider yelled from kitchen!

"Kiska ha? Zeenat asked

Haider was having lunch that time he stood up and picked his mother's phone he picked up the call as soon as he saw school's number.

"Assalam Alikum!" Haider picked up the call without even asking his mother.

"Hello is this Zaira Ahmedaani's guardian?" Miss Bisma annoying voice came through the phone.

"Me unka bara bhai baat kraha hu ap mujhse karsati ha baat." Haider replied

And she smirked and started telling Zaira's tale of crimes with some additional points like she bunked the class because she was on date with Rafay Alam.

Haider's eyes widened as soon as he heard the accusation.

"I think you should mind your words Miss. I am sure Principal Sara won't appreciate this accusation." Haider's voice was firm.

"Just come to the school!" Miss bisma said embarrassed and hang up.

"Mama me Zaira ki school jaraha hu!" Haider came in!

"Tum kyu?" Zeenat asked

"Please Mama let me handle this!" Haider's eyes were blazing.

An idea popped in Alia's head!

"Haider?" Alia asked

"Ji aunty?" Haider turned around and asked.

"Beta if you don't mind can you please deal with Rafay's matter me permission dedungi school mein!" Alia requested.

"Aunty me kese?" Haider hesitated.

"Beta please meri clinic na hoti me khabhi na bolti tumhe!" Alia pestered.

Haider sighed but nodded.

Meanwhile in school Zaira and Rafay were asked to stand outside the office with their hands raised up in the air.

Rafay was awfully quite but Zaira nudged him.

"Kia soochrahe ho? Uncle thori ajange!" Zaira said.

"Nahi baba to nahi aynge leken mama ki clinic hoti ha is time agr unhone meri wajah se clinic miss ki to baba double gussa krnge!" Rafay replied.

"Sari galti tumhari ha! Na bhagte na tum mujhe lekar ground se to hum nhi pakrey jate!" Zaira glared at him.

"Acha or class se kon bhagta tha?" Rafay snapped.