ꇙ꓄꒤ꉣ꒐꒯ ꇙ꓄꒤ꋊ꓄ 🌷

Start from the beginning

Hyunjin smirked, running his fingers through his blonde hair, "More? In what way could I possibly help you, hmm?"

 Seungmin brought a hand up to the ribbon bow on his neck and tugged at it, the shirt loosening at the neck and drooping down slightly. "I think you might know." He whispered in Hyunjin's ear. The puppy boy used his finger to beckon Hyunjin as they walked to the guest bedroom in Chan's house. Hyunjin happened to walk by a vase on their way, he carefully pulled out a tulip with a long stem, eyes glowing with lust as he smelled it. 

They finally arrived at the room. Both men staring at the door as Hyunjin locked it. (No cockblockers today) 

"So, tell me what I need to do to please you." Hyunjin whispered, unbuttoning his white shirt while walking closer to Seungmin. Seungmin smiled, alcohol messing with his head as his desire for his partner grew more. The puppy boy leaned closer, "Come on~"

Hyunjin grazed the tulip gently down Seungmin's back. The younger tilted his head back, sighing in satisfaction. "Mm... Jinnie~" Seungmin uttered, turning to face Hyunjin. "Come on... why aren't you doing anything?" His voice came out as a slight whine, going up in pitch at the end. He pouted his lips and took a hold of one of the elder's hands, resting his cheek in it. Hyunjin bit back a smirk, the perfect words bubbling in his head.

"You'll have to be nicer than that... considering the stunt you pulled in the car; I might not even give you what you want." He mumbled, caressing Seungmin's cheek. Amusement showing on his face as the younger's face morphed into one of genuine shock. "W-what?" 

"You heard me pup, show me you're desperate, and I might consider it..."

Seungmin looked down at his feet, blushing furiously as Hyunjin began to pull on the ribbon on his neck, bring the boy closer to him. "Aw... I guess you don't want it then?" Hyunjin asked tauntingly, gaze travelling up to meet Seungmin's embarrassed face.

Seungmin's head shot up, still a little baffled. He timidly took a hold of Hyunjin's fingers, "Hyunjin...please..." 

"Please what?" Hyunjin said, using his other hand to tilt Seungmin's face up to him. Seungmin bit his lip, grip tightening on Hyunjin's hand. "Well, the words don't word themselves."

"Say it. Tell me what you want, and it shall be yours~" 

"Hyunjin. Please... this is embarrassing!" Seungmin whined, covering his face. Hyunjin smiled, "But you love it, don't you?"

Did he?

Fuck this.

"Hyunjin-"

Hyunjin pinched Seungmin's thigh, the younger letting out a whimper. Thoughts whirling around in his head as Hyunjin's intoxicating smell of coffee enclosed him. Struggling to let out even the least of words, Seungmin looked up at the taller with watery eyes.

"P-please. Fuck me."

Finally, feeling the slightest amount of mercy for the desperate boy, Hyunjin agreed. Pinning Seungmin against the bed. "Now, little slut, let's see how needy you really are." He whispered.

"Hyunjin ahh"

Hyunjin hummed in acknowledgement, simply tilting the boy's head up to gain access to his neck. "So you dressed like this to get fucked?" He asked, prompting even more embarrassed reactions from the younger. He slowly dragged his tongue along Seungmin's neck, circling around the defined adams apple before sinking his teeth into the soft skin.

Seungmin let out a sweet moan, pulling Hyunjin's jet black hair slightly. Hyunjin let out a low groan, biting his lip. "God you turn me on."

"Likewise," Seungmin said, a smirk adorning his features. Hyunjin raised his brow; hands working quickly to take Seungmin's pants off. Seungmin watched with pure arousal as Hyunjin leaned closer again, breathing heavily as he tugged at the ribbons. Finally, the black silk top fell, fabric pooling at his elbows.

Seungmin could feel Hyunjin's gaze, like a rake dragging through the leaves, every cell in his body, aching for pleasure, for Hyunjin.

While Seungmin was distracted, Hyunjin hooked his hands under Seungmin's thighs and pulled him closer and spread his legs.

"Awh look at you~" He cooed, "Already turned on, puppy? You've just gotten a taste of the fun..."

Seungmin let out a small whine, rutting his hips upwards, quite literally desperate for any touch from Hyunjin.

.

.

.

.

◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊

Hey honeybuns! Hope you enjoyed this oneshot!

I'm just gonna make a part 2 at this point 😭

Don't hesitate to request any ships if you'd like! 😄

~ ·.¸¸.·♩♪♫ 𝒮𝓊𝓈𝑀𝒾 ♫♪♩·.¸¸.·