" Our first dance together"

This chapter might be a little less words than normal im sorry. I didnt have an idea set.
__________________________________
Wednesday:
Me and enid went on a date today and it was very nice. She took me out this time. She showed a side i didnt think i would ever see from her. She took me on a date that was kind of far so i had to carry her to make her stop complaining and she just told me the way. When we got there it was a spot on a hill that had no light pollution and had a picnic set up. It was very cute.. i love this girl so much. The relationship we have built is truly impeccable. We get back to the dorm and asks if they can have a girls night at our dorm i tell her no, obviously; but she doesn't stop asking until i agree. She squeals and starts to text her friends. They come and bring drinks. We start playing some games like truth or dare and 7 minutes in heaven, beer pong, and if i get a question wrong you drink or do a dare or take a shot.

We start with beer pong and i win of course. Enid has been limiting her drinking. Then we get past the other ones and the last one was if i get a question wrong i have to drink. They ask me dumb questions that they know i wouldn't be able to answer and at this point im wasted.

Enid:
We thought it was funny seeing Wednesday drunk, she so vulnerable😭. We showed her a video of a cat falling and she started sobbing and apologizing. This poor girl omds😭. "Enid why did the cat fall!! I bet it died oh MY GOD THE CAT DIED" she yelled and started to cry harder. We started showing her cute cat videos. "I lowv them so muchh they sre sooo cuteee" she stopped crying and started slurring her words as she giggled and held my face by my cheeks. She pulls my face closer to hers "i loevvee youu enidd" she blew me fake kisses. Eventually i gave her water and made her rest as the other left. She gets up and rubs her head asking what had happened forgetting everything.

I tell her all she had done and she got extremely embarrassed. I showed her the videos of how emotional she was and she was very angry. I still didnt take them down😛. I start to play some music and some kind of slow dance music comes on.

Wednesday:
I get up and walk towards Enid and i intertwine out fingers and slowly start to dance with her and guide our bodies swaying back and fourth. She pulls back telling me she doesn't know how to dance. I answer back saying i can guide and teach her. I take her hands back in mine and start to sway to the next slow song that plays. I look at her and the focus on trying to learn the choreograph. This woman's gaze has me in a trance. I struggle to stay zoned in as i stare from her eyes to her lips. I sit us down on our bed and start to lean in and mwa mwa we start to kiss and watch movies.
__________________________________
I fucking hated this chapter.
563 words gonna kms
I wrote this at my friends house and hes pissing me off
Follow my tiktok: nevermoretweets
Follow: Amberfreemanswifee