"I cant think like that"

This chapter is more focused on Wednesday growing up around people that said being gay or lesbian isn't supposed to be allowed and she never talked to her mother about it so she never thought otherwise
__________________________________
Wednesday:
Lately i have been feeling romantic feelings towards enid, i should not feel this way. I am a girl, girls are supposed to like boys. I am just confused about it, im not in love with her. I just tolerate her presence. I just enjoy the way she smells, smiles, looks, looks at me, and her beautiful blonde hair. Im just being complementary to her, i dont like her like that. Do i?

Enid walks in, bubbly as always. She looks happier now that she isn't with Ajax. She comes over to my bed as im reading and tells me to guess what, i ask what and now shes on a rant on how Bianca broke up with Xavier AGAIN. I can't help but fall deep into her beautiful blue eyes. They look like the Saud Beach ocean in the Philippines. Its like she has me hypnotised.

No one:
Enid keeps talking but then shortly after pauses after noticing Wednesday is staring deeply into her eyes. "Wednesday?" "Wednesday, are you okay?" She keeps calling out. "Wednesday!" She yells and Wednesday comes back and asks "what?" "What happened?"

Enid:
"You were staring and didn't answer me? Did you hear what i was saying?" I ask kind of upset because i really wanted to tell her about it. "I am sorry i think i zoned out." I my expression changes into a slight frown and she asks me to keep talking. So i do, OBVIOUSLY, cause why wouldn't i pass an opportunity to talk to her. So i keep telling her about it but i see her start to start at my lips next. I start to slow down my talking staring into HER dark, brown, doe eyes until i eventually stop talking. Totally forgetting Yoko  was supposed to come over. The room is completely silent and our faces are inches away..

Yoko:
I can just feel like they are doing something gay. I bust through that door and see them inches away from each others "HEYYYY FRUITCAKES" i yell and they zone back in.

Enid:
"HEYYYY YOKOOO" i yell back and back away from Wednesdays face. I look back at Wednesday for a second and then look at Yoko. "Im going out ill be back later." She says kind of sternly and then left, Yoko and i said our byee and then i started yapping.

"Yokoo i think i like Wednesday.."

"WHATTT I COULDNT HAVE EVERR GUESS THAT"

"You suck😒"

"You make it so obvious, they way you look at her and yall were inches away from kissing!"

"Ughh, i wish we did kiss"

"Youre so gay" she laughs a little

"Am not" i start to laugh as well

"Soo about Wednesday again"

"I dont think she even likes girls"

"Enid, she DEFINITELY likes girls. THINK WITH YOUR HEAD" she started to shake me vigorously

After an hour more of talking, Yoko then leaves to go on her date with Divinaa, faggot. So i have to saddlyyyy wait for Wednesday😔 i wait for her until she walks back in AT TWELVE AM. "What were you doing for so long!" I scold her for being out for FIVE HOURS. "I was out later than expected, im sorry." She apologized? I just looked at her and nodded. "I didn't mean to worry you." She says sounding sincere.. its adorable when she sounds like she cares, she always sounds cute though but even more now.

Wednesday:
I apologized to enid for the first time. It was not my intention to be out for five hours and in late. I got caught up in exploring. She doesn't say anything and last nodded to me. I feel weird when im around her, i feel bad for hurting her. I go on my bed and turn my bedside table light on and start reading my book a little upset for making enid mad at me. Im not supposed to feel upset just feel like im here. Im going to sleep.

Enid:
I feel bad for yelling at Wednesday, i go up to her and sit at the side corner of her bed, horizontally and ask if shes awake. "Wens are you awake?" I say softly "mhm.." i hear a faintly "im sorry for yelling at you, i overreacted" i say being honest "its okay." She just responds with still sounding upset. "Its not, i didn't think about why you were out late, i just lashed out. I really am sorry." I keep going on apologizing but she keeps brushing it off saying it was okay but its not. I get a big rush of confidence and ask if i could sleep in her bed tonight. I get nervous after i ask, she sits up and blankly looks at me. Im scared.

Wednesday:
I stare at her blankly and hesitate to answer because that seems "fruity" like Yoko says. But whatever was left in my heart and nod yes, making room for her to lay down. She smiles deeply and puts our phones on charge, then asks if i can read to her. I look at her beautiful, full, pink lips thats formed in a smile, i agree and ask her if she likes mystery and she says she has never read one so i get one i haven't read and start reading to her until she is asleep. I save the page im on and lay the book down quietly to not wake her and turn the light off. I stare at the beautiful, bright woman thats laying in front of me. I close my eyes and drift to sleep.

I wake up before her like always and its now Monday. I open my eyes and my head is tucked into Enids chest as she holds me. It's comforting.. but not enough to make me skip my classes. So i wake her up and we get dressed then leave the dorm for the day.

In class, enid:
I walk into robotics, unfortunately. But Thursday is out last day until spring break! I go and sit by Wednesday so i can be her partner and someone else isn't 🥰. After about an hour and a half of the teacher yapping, we made a life size Maine coon cat! Its so cute. We have to go to the computer lab tomorrow to program it but we got the hard part done and we have the easy one to go now! After what feels like forever we finally get back to the dorm and i jump onto Wednesdays bed before she walks in. "Why are you on my bed, get off." She says in her usual voice. "Nuh uh its comfy" i say joking with her. She gets inches away from my face and tells me to get off as she grabs my tie pulling me closer. I get flustered and comply getting off her bed but then shortly after getting back on. "Sinclair, i just told you to get off." She says sounding a little more stern. "Pleaseee i wont be loud, ill even put in my headphones!" I plead and beg. She finally agrees and i squeal in excitement. Hours go by whilst shes on my laptop im letting her use to make an online book for people with the same interests as her.

Wednesday:
I get done with chapter three of the book im writing and i go to save and lie down but Enids asleep. Thing comes out and tells me not to move and awaken her so i dont. I sit on the edge and talk to thing.

Wednesday
I think im romanticizing about enid thing. Thats wrong i shouldn't be thinking of her like my partner.

Thing signs
Wednesday i know how you grew up but being in love with another woman is okay? Loving the same sex isn't and issue. An issue is how you're thinking, its called homophobia. Thats how you grew up. You do like enid but you are trying to convince yourself you don't because you are afraid of what people with think

Wednesday
How dare you say i care what others think. I dont care. Im Wednesday Addams. || she said aggressively

Thing
Don't get mad now, its the truth but nothing to be ashamed of

I just look at him and i ask if i should just try to accept if liking the same sex makes me feel more comfortable. I go to lay in my bed, turn the light off and enid pulls me in tight like im her stuffed animals that lays on her side. I don't seem to mind it, maybe he is right. I like being held..
__________________________________