"I love you"

This is mostly Wednesdays pov or no ones
_________________________________Wednesday:
I cant sleep and its 2 am. I text Yoko asking of she is awake and she surprisingly replies fast. "Can i come over to talk?" I text her and she texts back saying "yeah, no ones over here." With that i leave the dorm as enid is cuddled on my bed with the life sized black and pink crocheted bat i bought us and she looks so cute. I get to Yokos dorm and before i know she already opened the door.
__________________________________
Our conversation

Wednesday
I think i like enid, what do i do i cant keep these feelings in

Yoko
No way

Wednesday
You dont think i could like enid?

Yoko
No its not that its just- nevermind but tell me more like what do you mean

Wednesday
I have been feeling romantically involved with enid for the past month and i asked her on a date without it actually being on a date but i wanna confess tonight and i dont know what i should do.

Yoko
I knew it. You should invite her on another date somewhere she likes and confess, or have a deep late night talk with her and do it there.

Wednesday
Wait. What do you mean "you knew it"?

Yoko
Enid told me about how you invited her to a hangout in the forest and i told her that's probably your way of asking her on a date! I was right

Wednesday
I will figure something out can you help me? Ill text you if she says yes.

Yoko
Okayy
Read 3:11am
_____(end)_________________________
Wednesday
I thank her for the help and walk back to my dorm silently. I walk in and start to read the murder mystery book that i have been reading for the past week. Eventually i lose track of time and its about the time that enid wakes up. I look at my phone and its 7:25 on Tuesday. We have class and enid sees me up already as im trying not to fall asleep.

Enid:
I wake up and See Wednesday struggling to stay awake. She looks exhausted. "Did you not sleep last night?" I say genuinely worried for her. She nods and i tell her to just take today and rest as long as she can and she disagrees and insists that she must go to class. I tell her no and that ill even stay with her, she gives up not wanting to argue with me and tried to sleep and eventually drifts off. Hours later and we wake up and she immediately gets up and goes to her bed to... text someone? Thats so weird she never texts someone. I start reading the copy of Wednesdays book that she sent me online and im on chapter 4. Shes an amazing writer and hope they publish this one.

Wednesday:
I get a text from Tyler and its him asking if i can meet? I tell him that i cannot today and he just ask if we can tomorrow and i say ill make room for it. I look up from my phone and i look at enid peacefully reading something on her phone. I know shes reading because shes not laughing or talking and looks intrigued. "Enid?" I ask out. "Yes lovely?" Lovely? I stutter a bit then finally spit out, "do you want to go to the theatres with me?" She replied with a chuckle and a "of course wens" i love this woman dearly.

I text Yoko to text her about asking enid to the movies and she asked if enid had said yes. I told her everything and then what time we are leaving. I told Yoko to set up pink roses on her bed and pink pedals on the grounds and that i have more catfish and asked her if she would make it for us before we get back so there is no trace. When i got my phone enid also made me get "Cash App" so she could send me money to pay me back but i told her theres no reason for that so she just said alot of places take cash app instead of cash to prevent people stealing money. I paid yoko 200 for all of it and a extra 50 for her time.

When it was time, Enid and I were already ready to leave 30 minutes prior. So we get up and leave to the movie that she picked and Yoko texted me that she was in the dorm and preparing. I thanked her and continued to walk Enid to the movie theatre. Two hours after the movie was done, i texted Yoko before the movie started and she started to make the catfish. When we got back Enid was dumbfounded and shocked that all of this was set up. I tell her that i want to have a genuine conversation with her and take the fish to the balcony as i take Enids hand out to the balcony. We share the food and i tell her. "Enid amor, when i first met you, i didn't expect to get this close to you and over the time that i have known you, I've caught romantic feelings towards you. Even if you dont feel the same, i will forever love you and wish to be with you some day, i love you Enid Sinclair." I say not caring if she rejects me. She looks at me puzzled.

"Wednesday.. i love you so much!! I have always felt the same! I was scared you didnt feel the same about me" i was very relieved when she said that. "I always felt this way for you but i grew up around what thing calls these people "homophobic" and after i talked to him i worked better to not feel disgusted and disappointed at myself for liking girls." I say all in one breath. She looks at me nervously and asks, "what are we then?" I look at her and ask if we would like to be my girlfriend and she starts to jump and says yes. She has made today the best day of my life. We both lean in and gently kiss eachother.

__________________________________
Time skip in the next chapter
1054 words
Follow my tiktok: Nevermoretweets
Dm me for suggestions

And follow my friend: Amberfreemanswifee