Introduction of Female lead

FEMALE LEAD CHARACTER

Roshni maheshwari

Roshni maheshwari she is beautiful from in as well as out. She is a shy girl and belongs to a middle class family. Respect the elders. Her parents died when she was a child. She lives in maternal {mother's} side family after her parents unexpectedly died.she is 26 years old.she works in company [Raj & sheker Co.].

FAMILY TREE OF ROSHNI MAHESHWARI

Shruti Raichand

Shruti is roshni's cousin sister. She is asitah and shaurya's daughter. She is very jolly kind of a person. What ever comes in her mind she just speak away. She is younger than Rohani. Roshni and Shruti both are very close to each other. she is 22 years old She is pursuing fainal year fashion designing course graduation. It was her dream and her parents always supported her in pursuing it. Roshni is an introverted person who doesn't have many friends but Roshni and Shruti are best friends..

Ankita& vikrant maheshwari

Ankita maheshwari. Roshni's mother
Vikrant maheshwari. Roshni's father
They died 18 years ago in a car accident.

Rupesh Raichand

grandfather ( Nana ji ) of Roshni 73 years old . He was the most famous person in his time , his business tricks and happy nature .Perfect Man in his 70 s .He loves his family a lot.

Garima Raichand

Grandmother ( Nani ji ) of Roshni 68 years old . She loves her family a lot. She is the dominant person in the family you can say because she is strict in nature and sometimes she says girls don't work and all...the old generation talks 😭 but she loves her family a lot

Shaurya Raichand

[Mama] uncle of  36 years old . He is handsome in this age also as girls love to marry him. He is a father figure to them. He was always there for their bad times they are grateful to God for blessing them with this beautiful and loving family.

Asitah Raichand

[Mami] aunty of Roshni 32 years old .She is beautiful from in and out. Roshni and Shruti are not her niece and daughter but her friends too.

Shaurya and Asitah did love marriage

**********

So this is the family of  Roshni maheshwari she loves her family a lot and respects them a lot ..
After her parent's death she is grateful to all of them ..
....
Lets see what happens when Roshni and Aman meet for the first time !!!
....

Will Roshni agrees for an arranged marriage.
...
Be ready for the story

Are you excited for the male lead introduction!!

Your Author

💕 Blue Dreams 💕