Pyaar Ki Dastak❤💫

Start from the beginning

Next day was February 10: Teddy Day🧸

Gautami woke up from her sleep and found another package near her doorstep, revealing to be a teddy bear opening it with some roses by its side

Gautami woke up from her sleep and found another package near her doorstep, revealing to be a teddy bear opening it with some roses by its side. She let out a sigh and opened a letter which was attached with the teddy bear but this time, it was something different written on it.

"Hi to you Gautami. The one whom I love very much and who steals my heart each passing day. After sending you two such letters expressing how much I love you, I thought of asking you out at last before the main day: February 14 as I honestly cannot wait any longer. Please come to this xyz place four days later on February 14. I will be waiting☺"

-A❤

After reading the letter, Gautami called Abhyudaya to tell him about the whole deets but he did not receive her call. She called him more than twice but his number was unreachable. Gautami even texted Abhyudaya but there was no reply back except seeing the message she had sent him. A wave of upsetness and loneliness washed over her and she started feeling neglected as it was it was the first time he had acted like this with her. Before calling him, a sense of uncertainty had wrapped itself on her but now, she had finally decided. Decided to meet her 'secret admirer' four days later at last.

Four days later, it was the main day: February 14 and Gautami set out from her house keeping a track of the address of her 'supposed' destination wearing one of her favourite dresses along with a constant sense of nervousness and anxiousness.

On reaching the destination, Gautami was left shocked. For she recognized the place instantly at first glance. It was Abhyudaya's childhood house where they met each other for the first time with their parents when Gautami's family had come to visit his family one day in their childhood.

"Mujhe yahan kyun bulaya gaya?" She questioned to herself.

Just then, someone covered her eyes from behind, tying a blindfold on her eyes and holding Gautami's hand on top of his gentle hands, which she felt as someone familiar.

"Kaun ho tum? Aur kahan leke jaa rahe ho mujhe?" Gautami asked.

"Chup raho abhi ke liye. Tumhe sab jald pata chal jayega." The stranger replied in a deep voice making himself sound unrecognizable through his voice.