Chater : 21 - Mujhe meri mohabbat dede

Start from the beginning

"Yes bhai, we both are finally coming," the person from the other side replied with a hint of a smile.

Aziz got up and straight went down to inform his parents. But it seemed like they already knew because the Nader mansion was now filled with Zaina's shouting and ordering to the servants, and Khalid was seated on one of the couches admiring his wife's worried yet tense state.

This was all happening for those two particular people coming home after 1 year.

Tamir and Rasha are finally coming today, to celebrate Eid with their parents.

Glancing at her mom for a second, he went and sat beside Khalid, who was busy smiling at his wife's frustrated look.

"Are you enjoying this, seeing Ammi in this state?" Aziz asked Khalid with a smirk playing on his lips.

"Why wouldn't I, your Ammi frustrates me every day, and if she's frustrated today, then should I not enjoy it?" Khalid said to Aziz, now looking at him and then at Zaina.

"If I tell Ammi, then?" Aziz asked, more like blackmailing him.

"Why do you want to get your father into trouble, Aziz?" Khalid asked, sensing his son's intentions were dangerous.

"Okay fine, I won't tell," Aziz said while laughing and expanding himself to sit comfortably on the couch.

The father-son duo were busy talking when frustrated Zaina came towards them holding a knife in her hands.

"If you have nothing to do, then help me, Khalid," Zaina exclaimed with a taunt and took Khalid's phone from him.

"What are you doing, Zaina?" He asked.

"Now you will clean the house, and I have to clean the outside garden," she said.

"Okay baba, I won't use my phone, tell me what to do?" Khalid convinced Zaina, and then both went to clean the outdoor garden.

There was his parents, and then there was her, the one he's still angry with, and today he didn't even go to her cafe.

"Chand raat mubarak ho," was being heard from the Nader mansion as their families and friends were exchanging wishes over the call.

.....................................❤..................................

"Chand raat mubarak ho, bhai," Sahara wished me over the call

"Same to you," I said dryly.

"Where is your Appi?" I asked.

"Appi is with Ammi!" She said.

I laughed at her response. Could Gusrail be so busy that she can't even wish me or at least text me?

"Okay," I said and hung up the call, turning only to see two figures approaching me, enveloping me in a bone-crushing hug.

"Tamir and Rasha!" I shouted, seeing them stick to me like Fevique.