Ep.3

Seyeon: For God's sake, why does it have to be him out of all the students?
Arin: It's okay, Seyeon. It's just a project. You'll only have to meet for a couple of weeks.
Soejin: And who knows, maybe you'll get closer to each other.
Seyeon: What?! Me and him? It can never happen *crossing her arms*

I took a little paper and sent it to him, saying, " Meet me outside after class."

After class:
Soojin: What's your plan?
Seyeon: I'll wait for him, then I'm going to meet my friend for lunch.
Arin: Fine, then see you tomorrow.
Soojin: Fighting!
Seyeon: Goodbye.

I was waiting for that rude guy to discuss our project.

Seyeon, looking at her watch:
- Why is he taking so long to get out?
- hah, Finally.

Sun-ho: So, what do you want?
Seyeon: What do you mean, what do I want? It's obvious. It's about the project.
Sun-ho: So, what will we do?
Seyeon: You know I'm working part-time jobs, right?
*Sun-ho nodded*
So, around 7 pm, come to my place. Give me your number to send the location.
Sun-ho: Okay, here it is.
Seyeon: Alright then, i'll send u the location. See you later.

I turned to go, but suddenly, someone was calling my name. I knew it was Beomin, my old classmate who has a crush on me since the past three years.

Beomin: Seyeon-ah, why are you ignoring me?
Seyeon: No, I'm not. Why would i ?
Beomin: Okay, then wanna go for lunch? You can choose the place.
Seyeon: I'm sorry, Beomin, but I have other plans.
Beomin: (with an angry tone): Come on, Seyeon, stop bringing excuses every time I ask you out.
Seyeon: I'm not bringing excuses; I'm telling you the truth.
* I was about to go, but he stopped me by holding my arm and pulled me back to him.*

Beomin : ( yelling while holding my shoulders and shaking me ): What mistake did I make? What should I do to win your heart?

Seyeon: You did nothing wrong, and you don't have to do anything. I told you before that I don't like you *furrowing her eyebrows*.
Beomin: Why, why?
* I tried to free myself, but his grip was too strong, then I yelled back* 
"Let go of me, get out of my life!"

Sun-ho's POV:
We finished talking, and I walked away, pulling out a cigarette. I was about to light it when I heard someone calling Seyeon. I turned to see them talking until he pulled her back aggressively and started yelling. I laughed, thinking, "What is this?" I was about to walk away, but she was struggling to free herself from his grasp. "Should I interfere?" I threw the cigarette away, went to them, took his hand off her, and held his collar.

Beomin: Who are you?
Sun-ho: Do you want me to get him out of your life? Wanna kill him ? *smirking*
Seyeon: What? Are you crazy? I don't want any problems.
Sun-ho: Then shall I get rid of him like this? *with a smile on his face*
" Baby "
Seyeon  ( with a confused face ) : Baby?!
Sun-ho (mouthing while still smirking ) : ^^your boyfriend^^ Or do you prefer honey?
Beomin: Baby? Yahhh Go Seyeon, who is this jerk?
Sun-ho: This must be the sicko you were talking about *looking at him* Leave him to me. Go inside the car; I'll take you to your favorite restaurant.

Seyeon did what he told her, got inside the car, but she was still confused.

Seyeon's POV:
I was confused and shocked by his sudden behavior. "Honey? My boyfriend? For God's sake, what was he thinking?"
As Sun-ho got inside the car, she asked him.
Seyeon: What did you do to him?
Sun-ho: Don't worry, I just told him to stay away from you and threatened him. If he does the same thing, I will kill him.
Seyeon: Why did you tell him that you're my boyfriend? What if he tells others? What will we do?
Sun-ho: Well, I don't care what others think, and by the way, this is the second time I'm saving your life.
Seyeon: I didn't ask you for help, did I? And don't worry; I'll pay you back. I don't like when someone owes me.