27

Evan and I haven't spoken about what happened, it seems that its something that he isn't comfortable talking about and he doesn't know how to handle it so I haven't mentioned it once. We go back to normal though, its as if the situation with Emma and what happened afterward in the trailer never did happen.

I'm at his place now, answering some emails for him while he has a shower, he asked me over here but we haven't gotten intimate yet which is unusual. Normally the second I walk through the door he has me pinned against the wall with his lips attacking my neck. Soon he walks into the living room, wearing some sweats and nothing else, his hair slightly damp from the shower.

I smile when he comes behind me on the sofa and leans down to kiss my cheek. "Are you busy right now or can I have your attention?" he asks me and I look at him and peck his nose. "Depends what you want my attention for sir" I reply and he chuckles lowly. "Trust me beautiful," he tells me "you're going to want to pay attention to what I have for you".

I arch a brow, "is it another toy?".

He shakes his head, "think a little bigger than that".

I take note of the mischievous look in his eyes and his smirk, it's like he's bursting with excitement about what he has in store for me. "Well I'm not a fan of guessing....what are you smirking about?". Evan doesn't reply and he soon doesn't have to as there are three loud knocks on his door. I throw the laptop next to me and look over to the door, "who is that?" I ask and for some reason, I'm worried that its someone who shouldn't see me here.

Wait...

"Is it Hailee again?" I ask, thinking he wants another threesome.

Evan remains silent and calmly walks over to the door to open it. I stand up and try to see who it is but Evan's blocking my view. "So glad you could make it," he says to whoever the mystery guest is. "How could I not?" I recognize the voice but I can't remember who it is. It's a man's voice and is deep and seductive. My questions are soon answered when Evan moves to the side and I can see who the guy is, its Cody Christian.

"Hey, Arabella" he smiles at me "remember me?".

I nod and then look over to Evan whose still got that smirk on his face.

"I think you can already figure out what's going on here," he says and nods towards Cody.

A few ideas come into my head when I look at these two handsome men standing next to each other. I smirk and arch a brow at Evan, "he's going to watch us have sex?".

Cody chuckles while Evan shakes his head at me in amusement, "I'm not in a voyeuristic mood tonight sweetheart" he tells me and starts to walk towards me. He reaches out to take my hands and I let him, loving the awakening feel of his skin on mine. He looks down at me and licks his lips, "Cody and I want to share you".

His voice and what he's just said sends shivers down my spine and my stomach flips in excitement. He wants another threesome, with a guy this time?

"You....he knows...." my voice breaks off but Evan knows what I'm trying to say and nods his head.

"I'm afraid I couldn't keep it a secret from him when we were talking about our sex lives" he explains "and like Hailee, he's very interested in you".

I find myself at a loss for words from his seemingly transcendent request and this is only intensified when I feel Cody walk to behind where I'm standing and slowly trace his hands up and down my hips. Evan moves his face closer to mine and his hands squeeze my torso while Cody's remain on my waist. Evan presses his forehead to mine and his lips ghost over my open mouth, Cody tucks my hair behind my ear to press a light kiss to it and chuckles darkly when he feels me shiver against him.