17

The reflection in front of me reveals the markings Evan has left on me completely, the dark purple standing out boldly against the snow that is my skin, when my fingertips trace them lightly I can still feel Evan's touch there in intense bursts like an explosion.

My chest and neck show the numerous love bites scattered around from where his mouth sucked at the skin to bring my blood to the surface. My breasts dotted with HICKIES as Evan has taken a liking to fit them in his mouth and they fit so well, almost as if my body were made for him. I tremble thinking about how his lips feel pressed against my neck to leave a mark while he fucks me, all I have to relive that feeling are the dark bites.

My hips, ass, and thighs are painted with the imprints of his hands, whether they be from the force of his palm spanking against the flesh or from holding me tightly as he pounded into me with such energy. These are my favorite ones because no one else can see them, they're a hidden secret, concealed from intruding eyes just like what Evan and I are doing. Only he and I know they are here and that binds is together.

I smile at my naked body and how it's changed since becoming a blank canvas for Evan to unleash the art of his pleasure onto.

I close my eyes after dwelling in the sight of myself after being with him in that way, illusions of him standing right behind me to drag his lips and hands all over me flash in my mind like sparks and it feels so real that I can feel his warm breath on me for a second then it's gone. I can hear his husky voice whispering the language of lust into my ear and it's dripping with passion.

Even thinking about him excites me, fills me to the brim with erotica until it's overflowing out of every pore. The throbbing need to be touched there greets me and my walls become slick with my arousal. I curse myself for putting myself into this hot and bothered state when Evan isn't here to touch me since I remember the rules; no one is allowed to touch me there but Evan, not even myself.

But that rebellious side of me speaks to me; he doesn't have to know and even if he does find out eventually...it's another opportunity for him to punish me. The thought excites me a lot more than it should.

I lay down on my bed and spread my legs, groaning gently as the cool air of my room hits my pussy and I can see how my walls are glistening in the light. I concentrate hard on the magical thought of Evan, him kissing me, touching me all over and using my body, and as he says, as an instrument for his pleasure.

I press my index finger to my lips and poke my tongue out to get the pad wet. Then I drag my shaking hand down to my breasts and rub against my pink nub, settling down the tingling sensation that's overwhelming them. Evan stays in my imagination as I repeat the action on the other nipple, even pinching it gently.

I can feel my juices running down my thighs so I bring my hand down there and start to slowly circle my clit, sighing deeply at the feeling of the tension there being eased. There's still a small spec of dissatisfaction as it's not my daddy's fingers working their magic on me but it'll have to do. When I'm done with rubbing my swollen bud, I reach down lower to my clenching hole, the thrill of pleasuring myself making me burn up with excitement. Evan would be so angry if he were to somehow walk in right now, the sight of his little girl playing with her soaked pussy instead of saving it for him would push him to the edge, I would receive so many spankings till both of my cheeks are a fiery red and have my face fucked till it's coated with my spit.

The thought of the consequences of what I'm doing right now only assist me, the dirty little acts Evan would make me do and the names he would call me providing perfect material to help me reach my high faster. I pant his name as my fingers make their way inside of me, I pump them in and out trying to mimic how he does it even though I could never move my fingers in my cunt like he can move his.