Connection

Laxus' POV
I woke up to see a very naked Lulu. She was asleep with her large chest on mine. I blushed and moved slightly and as I did so her large breasts moved and pushed against me. I felt my trousers start to tighten painfully. Oh shit! I need to get out of here quickly! I wriggled a bit more, which only caused me to get even harder as her hips started to rub against me. I groaned as I stared to have fantasies about how good she would be in bed. I need to stop this. If I didn't I would mark her right here and now. Shit! Our legs were intertwined and she was lying on my chest, there was no way I could get out! I stopped moving and lay very still. I had no choice but to wait until she woke up. I heard a small groan from Lulu and then she snuggled even further into me, her breasts pushing into my chest more and her legs tangling themselves even more with mine. She was now nearly completely lying on me and her body perfectly fit mine. I put a hand across her waist and one around her shoulders before once again falling asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I felt a connection start to form in my mind and suddenly I was floating in a pitch black space. "Hello!?" My voice echoed around the seemingly empty space. When I looked at myself I found that I was wearing my normal clothes but a strange golden aura was surrounding me. Lightening sparked from my skin and started to form images of every time I had interacted with Lulu. I wasn't controlling this, something else was. " show yourself!! " my voice once again echoed through the shadows, surprisingly enough there was no answer. Note the sarcasm here. Suddenly a light started to form in front of me above my head. It grew bigger and glowed golden eventually forming Lulu's sleeping form. She was wearing a beautiful periwinkle blue dress that floated around her like she was the angel I thought of her as. She had a light blush dusting her cheeks and her long eyelashes fluttered slightly in the light breeze that had formed around her. As she floated gently down I held my arms out and caught her, cradling her gently against my chest. Her smaller form fitting snuggly into my arms. As I held her she slowly opened her eyes. She whispered my name quietly. "Where are we?" In truth I honestly didn't know where we were, other than it had no gravity and was very dark. As Lulu woke up properly she noticed my memories just casually floating around. " I know what's happening! I read about this in the book I got. This is basically a period where the celestial wizard bonds with their mates conciousness without outside interferance." As I studied her face, her words barely registered, God she was beautiful. How was I ever lucky enough to be her mate? I blushed as I realised that I'd said that out loud. She looked at me shocked before she spoke up. " You know Laxus, I have always kinda liked you." She looked away with a light blush coating her cheeks. I stuttered for a minute. " You know, you being my Mate is one of the best things that has ever happened to me. When I was 6 I had to watch as my mother was beaten to death by my father, and then he turned on me. He wanted me to be powerful enough to take down the guild for him. So he forced a Dragon Lacrima into my body. It nearly killed me. When I had trouble learning the spells he would beat me to the brink of death. When Gramps found out what was happening he banished my father, Ivan, and took me in. He taught me what a real family is like, we had fun, he never pushed me to do things that I didn't want to do but I was still closed off. You are the only person I have ever told about my past, everyone else thinks that Ivan broke a rule and got banished because of that. They all think that my mother left me." By the end of that I was in tears. I felt tender arms wrap around me and Lucy's head rested against my back. When I heard sniffles behind me I realised that she was crying. " Lulu, why are you crying?" I pulled her onto my lap and gently stroked her hair. She looked up with her adorable chocolate eyes, tears flowing down her cheeks. Her mouth trembled. " Because, that's just so...so...so sad!" I looked at her shocked, I expected her to be repulsed. " Well don't be! I don't like it when you're sad!" I brushed the tears from her eyes and she sniffled slightly. " you know, I didn't have the best childhood ever. I loved my mother, she was one of the kindest persons I have ever met. I was so sad when she died. I was only 6, after that my father blamed me for her death, he started to ignore me. When it came to my 8th birthday he was so wrapped up in work, I made a rice ball with a face on it, all special for him. He started shouting at me saying he was too busy with work, and...and...and then he knocked it out of my hands. He didn't even realise that it was my birthday! I... I ran away when I was 16 and wandered around for a year, looking for Fairy Tail until I met Natsu and then I came to Fairy Tail." She was crying again. I held her in my lap for a long time until I nodded off.