"What's rule four little girl?" is all he says at first, I feel a cold shiver rush through my spine at how low and minacious his voice is.

My throat has suddenly dried up like a desert, my own voice coming out in cracked and hushed gasps, Evan tilts his head and narrows his eyes at my response, his jaw still clenched which makes him appear a threatening type of attractive.

"Oh what's happened?" his hand suddenly wraps around my throat, not aggressively but I still whimper in shock "little whore suddenly doesn't know how to speak? you seemed to know full well how to talk a second ago".

I just stare up at him in awe, his grip around my neck tightens slightly as I remain silent, my heart beating from the suspense. "I'm going to ask you again you slut" Evan whispers "what is rule four? don't keep daddy waiting if you know whats good for you". My mind stumbles back to the night where Evan set out the rules to our agreement, I do my best to go through them in my head until I finally remember the answer.

"Not....not to misbehave daddy..." my voice trails off, only causing Evan to tighten his hold.

"and?" he presses on, raising an eyebrow.

It takes only a second for me to remember the rest, oh shit.

"and not to give daddy an attitude".

The left side of Evan's mouth turns up in a smirk, "and you broke that rule didn't you, you little whore?".

I bite my lip, realising that I have in fact broken one of Evan's rules by being so rude about what I saw so that means I'm going to be punished.

Suddenly, Evan's hand collides against my ass in one swift motion, I squeal from his actions and that hand then tangles itself in my hair on the back of my head while one is still on my throat. "Answer me when I ask you a question little girl" he hisses "you broke one of daddy's rules didn't you?".

"Yes! yes I broke a rule daddy" I whisper "I'm sorry...".

He shakes his head and cuts me off, "I don't want to hear any excuses from you Arabella, you know what happens to bad little girls who give their daddies an attitude?".

This time I don't push his buttons by hesitating in my response, I give him his answer as quickly as I can "they get punished".

"That's right" Evan says gruffly and pulls me closer to whisper in my ear "and that's what daddy's going to do to you, you're getting punished".

(AU): Edit

My breath hitches in my throat. 

Evan's voice takes a moment to drop in tone when he asks, "now, why don't you tell Daddy your safe word?" "S..safe word...?" I mumble as a reponse. "Yes kitten, what you'll say when it gets too much and you want to stop. Tell me quickly." Evan repears. My brain races for just a few seconds, "peaches," I reply with my favourite fruit. 

"Peaches," Evan repeats. "Just say that when you want to stop okay? Tell me you understand that."

"I understand Daddy," I nod. 

"Good," he says and then his voice returns to that gruffier tone. "Because now we can start with your punishment."

I gulp down a lump in my throat, feeling sweat coat my body and my cheeks flush from his words, as nervous as I am I cannot deny the fact that I am extremely turned on. Evan, his hand still in my hair, starts to walk towards his sofa, dragging me along behind him. He sits down and quickly pulls me down so I'm lying on my front on his lap, the way he's manhandling me only making the arousal grow between my legs. "Now you're gonna get a spanking baby" Evan tells me in a low voice, "five on each cheek so ten in total and you're going to say 'thank you daddy' after each one, got it?".