Ch-13 Radhe Krishna

Start from the beginning

"I just wanted to tell you guys that I woke up early today!!!" Said Akruti with a proud smile.

"Akku! Seriously you are just mad!!!! Sometimes I can't believe that you are Aarohi Singhaniya's sister!! Anyways now go and get ready then come back for breakfast." Said Mahima Ji.

"Anni, let's not talk about all this. I think Akku has forgotten about today. We shouldn't remind her. You know how emotional she is." Said Mahima Ji in a low voice.

"Yeah, you are right Maa. I wanted to tell you something, actually tomorrow we have our school reunion. So I was thinking of taking Aaru with me. But I don't think she'll go with me. So..whom should I go with??" Asked Anirudh.

Mahima Ji, "Why don't you take Avni? Both of you were school friends, I mean yes you were her senior but still. I think you should take her."

"Right! Why didn't this idea come to my mind!! I'll take her with me" By saying this Anirudh left the kitchen.

------------------------------------------------------------
Here, Arhaan at once had agreed to go with Avni. He knew that Avni was still angry with him so he tried his best to make her happy. Even though Arhaan didn't believe in God and he wasn't a religious person at all, but just for Avni, decided to go to the Radhakrishna temple.

"Bhai, if you want you can sit in the car as well. I know that you don't like all this so if you don't feel like coming just sit in the car." Said Avni getting out of the car.

"No no Avni, I don't have any problem. I'll come with you." Said Arhaan.

They both got out of the car and went inside the temple. There, both of them were shocked to see Aarohi standing with a plate full of offerings to God.

Aarohi was looking very beautiful, she was wearing a white chikankari anarkali with a white dupatta wrapped around her neck. Her long silky hair was open and fell to her waist. She was wearing a nude coloured lipstick, a bit of kajal in her eyes. Her eyes were shining like bright stars.

Arhaan couldn't take his eyes off her, he wasn't even blinking his eyes

Arhaan couldn't take his eyes off her, he wasn't even blinking his eyes. It was the first time that he had seen Aarohi in Indian attire. Usually, Aarohi wore formal to the hospital and apart from that Arhaan and Aarohi didn't meet.

"Dr Aarohi, what a surprise! I didn't expect you here that too at this time. Is there something special?" Sais Avni walks towards Aarohi.

"No no Avni nothing special, it's been a long time since I have visited the temple. And these children sitting near the temple, I just thought to make some food for them. I mean, every year on this day I go to orphanages and especially to this Radhakrishna temple. There are many memories attached to this place" said Aarohi.

"That's such a good idea. Well, from next time onwards please tell me also I would love to help you. Now you and Bhai can talk, excuse me" By saying this Avni left Arhaan Aarohi alone.

"You believe in these things? I mean all these religious stuff and all" asked Arhaan.

Aarohi, "Yeah! I do believe in God. Why? Don't you believe in these things?"

"Umm..no! I don't believe in all this. And I didn't expect that you being a doctor would believe in such things" said Arhaan.

"What do you mean Mr Oberoi? How does it matter that I'm a doctor or not, even the biggest scientist in this world believes in God's power. And always remember Mr Oberoi, doesn't matter how big the problem is, Kanha Ji never fails to help you. And God is as real as you and me! Just because we can't see him that doesn't mean he's not here. His presence has to be felt from your heart." Aarohi said the last few lines by pointing her fingers at his chest.

"Well! Dr Singhaniya, I can't change your opinion neither I want to do that. But I'm glad to see that even in this generation girls like you exist. I hope your faith in God never dies!" Said Arhaan with a smile on his face.

"And I hope that one day you will definitely believe in God." Said Aarohi.

After that Avni and Arhaan left the temple.

------------------------------------------------------------

It was evening by now, and Aarohi was sitting on a river bank which was situated near the temple. There was a different kind of peace, she found solace there. She feels very relaxed when she comes here, far away from her hectic life.
She remembered that it was getting late, so she decided to return back home. When she returned back, she straight away went to her room and saw that Akruti was lying on her bed with a book in her hand. Aarohi didn't talk to Her and went into the washroom.

"Di, I know you must be thinking why I didn't ask where were you, I know you must be thinking that I have forgotten what day is today, but trust me di I...I can never forget today's day. On this day our life changed forever, but I can't hurt you by remembering today's day." Said Akruti in a low voice.

Aarohi turned on the shower, she leaned on the wall. Tears were flowing from her eyes, "Why?? Why did you leave me!! You know right without you my life is just meaningless! I can't do anything without you. My day started with you and ended with you, so why did you leave me Maa? Am I so bad that you left me and Akku alone? This is not fair maa!!! No..not fair

Aarohi kept on shredding tears, she was a very strong girl. She never expressed her emotions inin frontf anyone. She always wanted everyone around her to be happy. She quietly turned off the shower, wiped her tears and came out of the washroom.
By now Akruti had fallen asleep, Aarohi came to her side kissed her forehead and fell asleep.

------------------------------------------------------------
Guys!!! This much for today!! I hope you liked this chapter!!!! Pleaseeeeeee pleaseeee pleaseeee vote for my story. I can see the views increasing but the votes are not increasing. Also comment and share my story. Also do follow me on Instagram for updates and spoilers!

Ig: author._.ika
Words:1770

This much for today!! We'll again meet in the next chapter! Till then goodbye deariesss 💛🤍😊