TEN, boooooo drugs.

—— episode nine, who gone stop me

Zoey Johnson's narration:

There are three major components that make college a blast.

Sex...
Drugs...
And rock 'n' roll.

But for me and my friends, rock 'n' roll was more like hip hop with a hint of trap and a former stripper spitting the verse.

But there's an underground scene to all of that. And when it surfaces, things can get really dark. And when that happens, what was supposed to make college the best time of your life, can actually ruin it.

[CUT TO ZOEY GETTING A CALL FROM AARON:] "hello." Zoey said boringly into the phone, her face contorted into shock moments later, "police everywhere?" She repeated what the boy said.

"Oh my God, what happened?"

"Yo, some guy just got pinched!" Aaron elaborated, with the phone up to his ear.

"Probably drugs." Nomi's voice entered the phone.

Then the twins were added, "something about a dealer getting popped." Skye said.

Jazz nodded her head, "yep, a classic two to the back of the head."

And thennn Ana was added, "oh no. I bet it was Vivek."

"Yo, deadass, Vivek's dead." Luca's unserious ass decided to say after he was added.

"What?" They all said in unison.

"What the hell do y'all want?" Courtlyn spoke into the phone when she was added too, "interrupting my self care time." She mumbled to herself.