1

Rosalie approaches her friend Asha's house to get her ready for the tour. After the tour Asha has an interview. Rosalie is so happy that her friend made it to the final few.

Rosalie notices Asha's mother in distress. "Sakina! Is everything okay?"

"The King has called a wish ceremony! Today!"

"That has to be a sign! I mean Sabino is one hundred today! Emphasis on today."

"Let's go tell them!" The two rush to the door and burst it open. Asha, Sabino, and their goat Valentino all look at them. "The King has called a Wish Ceremony today!" Sakina panics. Asha and Sabino cheer. "This is it! No, it can't be a coincidence the King is calling a wish ceremony on your birthday."

"Putt, putt, putt, knock on wood." Sabino knocks on the wood cabinet next to him, including his head. "Tonight's your night Saba." Asha says.

"I can feel it." Rosalie butts in.

"Asha, let's bake a cake." Asha's mother says.

"Oh!" Rosalie looks at Asha. "Uh..."

"No." Asha says.

"But I love cake." Sabino looks at Asha.

"I mean, I..."

"Can't. She can't." Rosalie finishes.

"I'm giving a tour and then..." Asha notices her mother's stern face. "Um, I'm helping."

"We're helping Dahlia." Rosalie helps.

"Yeah, so, eh..."

"Hmm." Sabino starts to get suspicious.

"Why'd you say it like that?" Asha's mother asks the two of them.

"Like what?" They ask at the same time.

"What are you up to?"

"What makes you think we're up to something?" Asha says semi confidently.

"Because I know your pauses." Sakina answers. Asha walks behind her mother, placing her hands on her shoulders. "I'm maturing. My pauses are changing." Asha then yanks Rosalie by the hand and drags her out the door. "Whoa!" Rosalie yells as she gets dragged out.

"Asha!" Sakina calls.

"Can't talk now I'm gonna be late!" Asha hollers back. "I'll see you at the wish ceremony!"

"Oh, I wouldn't miss it!" Sabino hollers.

"I've got a good feeling about it!" Rosalie hollers.

~ • ~

The two rush to the dock out of breath. "We're here! We're here!" Rosalie says between breaths.

"Whew! Just one second. Let us catch our breath." Asha says. They both chuckle.

"Hola!" Rosalie says enthusiastically.

"Shalom!" Asha says in the same tone.

"Salam!" They both say.

"Everyone ready?" Rosalie asks.

(Rosalie)
Welcome to Rosas
Come on, come this way
Where the greatest creations are all on display
There's no other place just as full of surprise
Where your dreams and your reality can collide

(Asha)
You wanna dance on beat?
Or to have hair touch down to your feet?
Go to outer space?
Well, hey, you've come to the right place