chapter 11

It was a early morning in hastinapur..

Arjun woke up and felt some weight on his half part .. he just realised his wife was cuddling to him which is unknown to her ... He just doesn't have a heart to woke her up he just kept staring and caressing her hair ...

A few minutes subhdra woke up and found Arjun. Staring at her and she to lost in his eyes which are filled with her...

As soon as she realised the reality she woke upp...

Uuu how dare u to come near me didn't I told u that u should not touch me ..

Don't u manners and sence .. I have heard from my bharta that u have great controlling skills .. u won't even get attracted to a cystelnypm .. now what happened.. she kept on scolding..himmm..

Subhdraaaa stop it he said to her ...

Why should I stop  ... U touched me without my permission..uuu

Hloo u are the one who came to my side see .. he said ..

She saw the position she got embarrassed ..

Haa now tell me who is the doesn't have manners .. didn't u told that we are  stranger in this room haa tell me.how can u come my side ... Arjun repeated her words making her low her head ..

I moved in my sleep .. but why didn't u woke me up or move me a side..

Because I don't have any problem with it and I loved it and u can sleep whenever u want just without any hesitation as am always yours ... .. this made subhdra a beutiful reminder of past ..

Flashback ...

Subhdra was sacred as she had a horrible dream she immediately got up from the bed and went to her father room and slept between his mother and father.. but still she is sacred she got up and slept on her father chest.. she felt calm and slept peacefully...from that time subhdra used to sleep with her father as she is small no one objected .. but she didn't changed even after growing up and her mother scolded her not to sleep like that u should sleep alone ..ur grown ..  and ur father is not getting sleep properly as he need to adjust as u hold him tightly

Then she went to her father and said this crying and vasudev can't see his darling daughter cry he made her sit on his lap and said ...

Chitra there is nothing like that dear . I get immense joy by seeing u in My arms like that but ur mother is concerned for my health that's it but she doesn't know am leaving because of uu darling.. .. don't cry now  u can sleep with me till u grow up and then ur brothers will find a boyy who loves u endlessly and make u sleep in his arms like I doo ... Subhdra smiled at her ..

Tears rolled from her eyes Arjun put his hand on her shoulder.. she came out of thought and looked at Arjun who is looking at her concerned..

She hugged him and both of them fell on the bed she hugged him more Arjun felt her tears on his chest ...

Subhdra are u okay I am sorry .. did I hurt uu please don't cry .. I can happily fight with uu but I can't see u cry..

She looked at him with tears he cupped her face and wiped with her tears .

What happened subhdra did u remember ur brother don't worry madav will come to indraprastha soon I will send him the Letty today..

She nodded her head in   noo he looked at her in shock ..

She started to hit his chest with her small hands Arjun got confused by her sudden action ... Subhdra why are hitting me now stopp ahh ahhaaa..

U need it why did u Marry me like that I hate uu  u know I love uu soo much if u  have asked me once I would have come with uu without asking anything but the way u married me it's completely against of my wish it always remember me as gift .. for ur skills I can't take it .. she said arjun eyes moisted a little.. I know u love mee so much but uu .. subhdra shhh Arjun stoped her by holding hands and pulled her close she too didn't denied accepted it as she was lost in his loved she laid on his chest but still crying..

Subhadra I love uu soo much and I know u would have come with me once I propose for uu but did u think about  bharta balram he had already fixed ur marriage with bharta duroyadan will he accept  for ur marriage.. And u know duroyadan right u won't leave  u in  any way and he would have manipulated bharta balram and created a war between indraprastha and dwaraka soo madav choosed this way soo that droupadi took wont feel bad .. and u know am  not that much talented in gada yudh but only ur love made me  win it..
Please subhdra give me chance I will
Never make u cry okay dear please..

I love uu Arjun subhdra said making him jump over the moon..

I love uu too subhdra .. thank uu soo much he said pulling her moree into his heart.....

To be continued do vote and comment 🙏🙏🥺🥺