chapter 8

Arjun took the plate and went to towards the room and found subhdra looking out .

He cleared his throat to gain her attention .. she looked back and looked other side as soon as she found Arjun..

He again coughed .. this time ..

Are u having any health issues..

Noo I just bought food for uu ..

Hoo I am not hungry u can eat she said still facing her back to him ..

Subhdra please stop this  I know u  hurt with our marriage atleast u should give me chance right..

I would have give if u tell me about this before I know about ur identity..

Hoo come on subhdra please we can discuss about this later now eat some foods..

I said I don't want to eat .. u only eat if u are hungry..

Ohh god ... If not for me or for uu then atleast eat for droupadi she had sent this food for uu .. she can't see any one in hungry she will feel sad.. ..

She looked at him if then I will goo and eat with jiji in her room .. u can eat this food.. and leave please..

Arjun signed knowing that she is very angry and moved out sadly ..

While walking he bumped into yudhisther ...

Arjun u here at this time .. arn't u supposed to be with subhdra .. did she ate food ..

Arjun signed with a sad face  and told him every thing what happened inside ...

After listening to it yudhisther  bursted out laughing..

Meanwhile Arjun got confused and asked him reason for his smile..

Anuj subhdra didn't eat food because  a wife can't eat food when her husband didn't eat anything...

Thinks like subhdra accepted u as her husband but she is angry on u for hiding ur  identity...

If u make her anger vanish then u can see her love for u.. noww go and make her eat food ..

Arjun remembered her saying to him to eat food .. and the words of yudhisther  brought smile on his face .. and went inside happyliy..

He saw subhdra crunching her face and little irritated as she can't hold her hunger for long time ... Arjun instantly smiled at her and coughed to gain her attention..

She turned ...

U are right subhdra am very hungry ..as food also have completed... And am going to eat .. don't u want to eat food ..

Noo I don't want u can eat ..

She said and sat on the bed...

Arjun sat on couch and started have food and prasing the food ..

Which made subhdra more annoyed

Woww makkhan he exclaimed.. this is madav's favourite naa.. I wonder whyy he found of makkhan all time .. now I got it .. if it's taste is equal to amruth what can anyone doo except falling for itt...

It took subhdra off gaurd .. and makkhan made her  remember..her brother and their fight for itt.. she smiled a little.. and she want to know  her brothers arrival..    

Listen ...

Hmmm tell me what do u want .. do u wanna have food ..

Noo I don't want to eat it .. iii ..

Uuu ... What.....

I want to know about my brother's arival ...

I don't know about it subhdra .. I will inform uu about itt for suree.. as I was waiting for itt...

Now u can eat food .. I know u are waiting for me to eat soo I have completed my part ..

Who said I waited for uu noo never . She started again but this time he paid noo attention and left out...

After he left subhdra looked out of room to check his presence.. she didn't found him and started to eat food hungrily..

Arjun came out from the hidden piller and looked subhdra who is eating food ..

I would have feed u with my hands if u are cool and forgive mee.. but what to do all these is because of ur brother.. .. see how cute ur looking u are a child..noo less .. he was lost in admiring her ..

What are u doing here...... Some one shouted at him making him  shockkk.

To be continued any guss who might it would bee...

And doo vote and comment guys ...
If u wanna a quick update.

I know it's been a late hope u guys forgive mee..e