Chapter 26: The Way He Defend Her

Start bij het begin

"Oh!" napakamot ako sa ulo. "My bad. What a poor memory I have" 

"It's okay" she smiled. "Where's Troy by the way?" 

"Probably home with his wife" I casually said

"Oh." she gasp."May asawa na pala siya" 

Ngumiti ako sa kanya. "Trent as well"

"Kayo nalang pala ni Eric ang single" she giggled.

I smirk.

"Then the best catch is still Matthew Neil Vergara" singit ng isang babae na petite. 

She look so damn familiar. 

"Are you free tonight, sweetheart?" she seductively asked.

I smirk. I just remembered her. She's my ex. I've dated her for a month. She's great in bed. 

"I'm sorry but I am so much taken" I said

Ngumiwi siya. "It's all over the news. So totoo pala, akala ko ambisyosa lang ang artistang 'yon"

"Are you insulting my girl?" matalim na tinignan ko siya.

I can feel my blood boiling in rage.

"I am just being curious, Neil" she said in a bitchy tone. Mabuti na lamang na nasa medyo malayo kami sa mga tao. "I never imagined that you will settle for someone as cheap as her. I am insulted as well! My ex man settle for some cheap bitch showing too much skin on public eyes just to gain some popularity."

"You're the cheap bitch, Sasa! I remembered how you begged me to take you back" 

"I did begged you. But at least I can say that I am not cheap! You got me virgin. Is that actress at least tight when you got her? Is she even clean?" I can see fire in her eyes. "You don't deserve someone like her!"

"And who did I deserve? You?" I eyed her from head to toe. "She's not that kind of girl" I tilt my head while looking at her. "I am not a bragger, especially with the girl I fucked. But just so you know, she's a pure virgin when we first made love"

"That's impossible! Stop threading lies to create a good impression of her! She already eloped with someone twice her age, and it is just too impossible to believe what you've said!"

"Believe it or not, I know what's the truth. If your nutcase won't accept it, it's not my problem anymore" 

"You're just being blinded, Neil. Did she performed that good?"