Chapter 8 - My School Life can't be THIS Weird!

Start from the beginning

The Teacher, whom Reine told me is Okamine Tamae. Ms. Okamine directs me to an empty seat in front of Tohka.

Okamine: "You can take the seat in front of Miss Yatogami."

Y/N: "Ok."

I walk through the many desks, some students still looking at me with either blushes or envy. I could see the same white-hair girl glaring daggers at me. Shido also notices a bead of sweat dripping down to signify the reaction to the tension. Tohka, she is in her little world right now.

Okamine: "OH! There is also another new transfer student! Miss Hikarimochi come in!"

Walking in, Kurumi the Lightbearer introduces herself.

Kurumi(Lightbearer): "Hello! My name is Hikarimochi Kurumi! I'm also a Foreigner! I also hope you guys can take care of me!"

Kurumi bows in a cutesy way, showing more of her naive and innocent self. The class gasps in shock.

Student 1: "Woah!!! She looks like Tokisaki Kurumi!"

Student 2: "Do you think she is her sister?"

Student 3: "Didn't you just hear? She's a foreigner, she is probably a doppelganger!"

The students talk amongst each other, speculating on why Kurumi looks like Tokisaki Kurumi. I mean she used to be Tokisaki Kurumi, she is now a different person and now a Lightbearer. Courtesy of me of course. Anyways, the white-haired girl seems shocked by the appearance of Kurumi. I mean I wouldn't blame her really, two of the same person are different people now.

Okamine: "Alright, settle down. Miss Hikarimochi, your seat is next to Miss Voyager."

Kurumi(Risen): "Okay!"

Kurumi walks toward her seat next to me, she sits down and greets me.

Kurumi(Risen): "I'm excited to start this school year! are you Traveler-- I mean Y/N as well?"

Y/N: "I wouldn't say excited but. . . I'm interested in what'll happen in the future."

Miss Okamine starts listing the students by name, for attendance. One by one, all the names are listed except one. . .

Okamine: "Miss Tokisaki? huh. . . Miss Tokisaki?"

Ms. Okamine keeps repeating Tokisaki Kurumi's name, with repeating silence. The White-haired girl gets up and proclaims.

???: "She no longer comes to this school."

Shido looks unconvinced as do us as well. With my encounters with that chick, there is no way she is gone for good. And just as I say that in my mind, the same raven-haired, red-eyed girl comes in.

Tokisaki Kurumi: "Hello, I'm sorry that I was late, I had a stomach ache while I was walking ~."

Okamine: "Oh, are you alright?"

Tokisaki Kurumi: "I'm feeling quite well now, thank you Ms. Okamine, I'll be taking my seat ~."

The White-Haired girl looks completely shocked, I don't know her name nor do I want to learn her name. She sits back down with the same shocked expression. Shido has a stern face as well, Tohka is just being Tohka. Kurumi is glaring daggers at her original self. I don't want to be near the chick at all, so I just scoot my desk a little bit away from her.

Tokisaki seemed to notice this and eyed me with her one red eye, she's probably hiding her golden clock eye with her hair. yeesh, one well-placed gust of wind and her cover is blown.

I wonder what Kurumi thinks about her original counterpart. Hmmm. . .

Kurumi(Lightbearer)'s thoughts in question. . .